CBS confirmed on Monday that he had joined the cast of "The Young and The Restless."
The blond actor will make his premiere on the soap on January 29.
Steve will play Dylan McAvoy, described as, "a rugged ex-soldier with a secret arriving in Genoa City."
"The Young and The Restless" airs weekdays at 12:30 Pm Et and 11 Am Pt on CBS.
-- Jolie Lash
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"General Hospital" (1963)
- Will Bryan Craig ('Gh') or Freddie Smith ('Days') win Daytime Emmy with Chandler Massey out of the way? (From Gold Derby. 5 March 2015, 4:44 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: FX Eyes Jenny Slate Show, Chev & Bev Adds Hellcat & More (From TVLine.com. 5 March 2015, 11:39 AM, PST)
- Tom Selleck to Star in New Jesse Stone Movie, on a New Network (From TVLine.com. 4 March 2015, 8:10 AM, PST)
"The Young and the Restless" (1973)
- Adam Brody, Curt Schilling Vs. Cyber Bullies, Cindy Crawford Lawsuit on The Talk Videos (From Monsters and Critics. 3 March 2015, 7:35 PM, PST)
- Will Amelia Heinle ('Y&R') be rare supporting actress to repeat at Daytime Emmys? (From Gold Derby. 3 March 2015, 7:32 PM, PST)
- Can Eric Martsolf ('Days of Our Lives') defend Daytime Emmys title for Best Supporting Actor? (From Gold Derby. 2 March 2015, 12:32 PM, PST)
Steve Burton (I)
- Daytime Emmys Announce Drama Performer Pre-Nominations (From Variety - TV News. 4 February 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- ‘General Hospital’ Casts Former ‘Young and the Restless’ Star Billy Miller as New Jason Morgan (From The Wrap. 2 September 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Billy Miller joining “General Hospital”; takes over Jason Morgan role (From ChannelGuideMag. 2 September 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)