Now, many Oz adaptations have come about over the last few years (who can forget The Wiz?) and 2013 makes no exception, with two eagerly awaited adaptations excepted, one of them being Oz The Great And Powerful.
Oz The Great And Powerful, set to be released in March, tells the story of a stage magician (played by James Franco) who ends up in the magical land of Oz, but he must stay ahead of the game as three witches (Rachel Weisz, Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams) have a different plan for him.
Rachel Weisz has been discussing her character, the infamous Wicked Witch of the East, and spoke about how fun it was to play her character. She said:
‘It was a fun idea to be playing someone who is really, really bad. I can’t think of any roles that I’ve had like that before… She’s really, really »
- Lucy Cave
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Center Stage: On Pointe: Did Lifetime's Movie Sequel Give You Dance Fever? (From TVLine.com. 25 June 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Film Acquisition Rundown, Week of June 20: Kino Lorber Plans Awards Push for ‘Tower,’ Factory 25 Gets Weird With ‘For the Plasma’ (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Freida Pinto to make her first appearance at Iifa (From Bollyspice. 23 June 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Are ''Thrilled'' About Having Another Baby (From E! Online. 22 June 2016, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Shows Baby Bump in First Outing Since Announcing Her Second Pregnancy (From E! Online. 21 June 2016, 6:32 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Steps Out For Lunch With a Friend Following Her Pregnancy News (From Popsugar. 21 June 2016, 3:45 PM, PDT)
Michelle Williams (I)
- Michael Shannon Performs Pixies’ ‘Here Comes Your Man’ On Spike’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’—Watch (From Indiewire Television. 15 June 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Michael Shannon Performs Pixies’ ‘Here Comes Your Man’ On Spike’s ‘Lip Sync Battle’—Watch (From Indiewire. 15 June 2016, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Lange Is Only One Award Away Now from EGOT After Nabbing Best Actress Tony (From PEOPLE.com. 12 June 2016, 7:15 PM, PDT)