The 42-year-old, who tied the knot to the "James Bond" star in June 2011 in New York, admits her marriage to the actor is different compared to what she had with her former partner Darren Aronofsky.
"It's different being married than living with your partner. There is a contract. You don't necessarily have to think about respecting the rules, but it is just there. It's in your heart, it's not like a piece of paper," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Weisz as saying.
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Top 5 Stories of 2014 – Watch Fmtv’s Movie Newsgasm (From Flickeringmyth. 26 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- James Bond movie Skyfall tops Christmas Eve ratings with over 6 million (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 December 2014, 2:23 AM, PST)
- Rush Limbaugh -- Idris Elba Should Not Be Bond ... Hue Is Wrong! (From TMZ. 24 December 2014, 2:19 PM, PST)
- Best of 2014: 8 Big-Screen Reunions (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 December 2014, 1:35 PM, PST)
- ‘Exodus’ Banned In Egypt & Morocco, May Face Other Middle East Struggles (From Deadline New York. 26 December 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)
- Film Review: 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' (From CineVue. 24 December 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Les Arcs celebrates diverse crop of Ireland films (From ScreenDaily. 21 December 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Watch: Mind-Blowing First Trailer for Terrence Malick's 'Knight of Cups' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 15 December 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Moe Dunford And Maisie Williams Named European Shooting Stars (From TheMovieBit. 11 December 2014, 5:42 AM, PST)