After two seasons away, Jillian Michaels returns as a trainer for The Biggest Loser. Can she help NBC regain some ratings points or is it time for The Biggest Loser to be cancelled instead? We'll have to wait and see.
In addition to Michaels, Bob Harper and Dolvett Quince also return as trainers. Alison Sweeney is the show's host once again. There are 18 contestants this time around, including three teenagers who will compete outside the ranch.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if The Biggest Loser is going to be cancelled or renewed for a 15th season. The NBC series typically airs on Monday nights.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page to see how things are going: »
Similar News ItemsAlison Sweeney
- Days of Our Lives: 6 Ways to Save and Safeguard NBC's Last Daytime Soap (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2017, 8:25 AM, PST)
- 5 Thoughtful Gift Picks From Actress Alison Sweeney (From Popsugar. 16 November 2016, 10:10 AM, PST)
- Alison Sweeney and Her Look-Alike Daughter Are the Cutest Duo While Enjoying "Awesome" Family Day (From E! Online. 5 June 2016, 2:58 PM, PDT)
Jillian Michaels (II)
- Ellen DeGeneres Cancels Kim Burrell's Appearance on Her Show After Singer's Anti-Gay Sermon (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 January 2017, 7:59 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels Reveals Her Fiancée Heidi Had Mild Postpartum Depression: ‘I Didn’t Know How to Help Her’ (From PEOPLE.com. 29 December 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels on Getting Older: ‘People Believe Aging Is Slow Descent into Decrepitude — That’s Not True’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 December 2016, 5:25 AM, PST)
Bob Harper (II)
- Hollywood Reacts to Meryl Streep’s Golden Globes Speech (From PEOPLE.com. 8 January 2017, 8:52 PM, PST)
- Meet the Cast of 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Season 8 (From BuddyTV. 29 December 2016, 11:22 AM, PST)
- New Celebrity Apprentice: Six Famous Advisors Join Arnold in the Boardroom (From TVLine.com. 1 December 2016, 11:01 AM, PST)