The singer was spotted outside MyStudio nightclub in Los Angeles January 6 with one decidedly different attribute–instead of her trademark pixie cut, Rihanna was rocking a longer ombre hairstyle. What do you think of the look? Vote below!
Rihanna, 24, looked so super glamorous in long lush locks. Clearly, she had extensions put it, because there’s no way her pixie crop could grow over night! The star was absolutely stunning and barely recognizable in the long, sleek style.
Extensions are a great way to take your tresses from short to long. Rihanna first gave the world a look at her short, pixie haircut in Los Angeles September 5, just a day before the MTV Video Music Awards. Though Rihanna has changed up her hairstyle several times since shooting the We Found Love music video, her longtime hairstylist, Ursula Stephen, insists her latest makeover was a long time coming.
“We had been »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Britain's Got Talent ep 3: Who got Amanda Holden's Golden Buzzer? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 April 2015, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Take a Smiley Stroll - Is This Her Engagement Ring? (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- What's on Katy Perry's Face?! Singer Wears Mask in Tokyo's Stylish Harajuku District: See the Pic! (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Rihanna Debuts New Bob Haircut In NYC — Is It A Wig? (From HollywoodLife. 18 November 2013, 12:19 PM, PST)
- Rihanna Debuts New Bangs, Bob Hairstyle—But is it a Wig? Find Out! (From E! Online. 18 November 2013, 9:18 AM, PST)
- Rihanna Wears Her Own Mac Makeup Line In ‘Glamour’ (From HollywoodLife. 1 October 2013, 9:02 AM, PDT)