The singer was spotted outside MyStudio nightclub in Los Angeles January 6 with one decidedly different attribute–instead of her trademark pixie cut, Rihanna was rocking a longer ombre hairstyle. What do you think of the look? Vote below!
Rihanna, 24, looked so super glamorous in long lush locks. Clearly, she had extensions put it, because there’s no way her pixie crop could grow over night! The star was absolutely stunning and barely recognizable in the long, sleek style.
Extensions are a great way to take your tresses from short to long. Rihanna first gave the world a look at her short, pixie haircut in Los Angeles September 5, just a day before the MTV Video Music Awards. Though Rihanna has changed up her hairstyle several times since shooting the We Found Love music video, her longtime hairstylist, Ursula Stephen, insists her latest makeover was a long time coming.
“We had been »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- 5 Days, 5 Way: Lucy Hale Takes Thigh-High Boots to New Heights (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 2:49 PM, PST)
- Bachelor Superfan John Mayer Wouldn’t Join the Show Unless They Changed One Small Thing (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 9:55 AM, PST)
- We Can No Longer Bear the Brutality of Jimmy Kimmel's Feud With Matt Damon (From Popsugar. 24 February 2017, 7:24 AM, PST)
- Rihanna Debuts New Bob Haircut In NYC — Is It A Wig? (From HollywoodLife. 18 November 2013, 12:19 PM, PST)
- Rihanna Debuts New Bangs, Bob Hairstyle—But is it a Wig? Find Out! (From E! Online. 18 November 2013, 9:18 AM, PST)
- Rihanna Wears Her Own Mac Makeup Line In ‘Glamour’ (From HollywoodLife. 1 October 2013, 9:02 AM, PDT)