I saw this photo of Jessica Alba and it made me smile.
Her bronzed skin and bright, bold lip made me think of spring and after being back East for the holidays... I am ready for a little warm weather inspiration.
Here, makeup artist Fiona Stiles shares how you can go for the bold too.
"For the Spike Awards I went with a really bold orange lip and very little else on the face. I used the same color on her eyes that I used on her cheeks, a warm bronze powder ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Alba
- Jessica Alba Shares Daughter Haven's First Haircut -- See Which Hollywood Actress Inspired the Cut! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Meghan Markle Gets Real About Beauty: ‘My Pet Peeve Is When My Freckles are Airbrushed’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Mission Control Media Names Brent Burnette VP of Development (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3-D (From Trailers from Hell. 25 March 2017, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- ‘Peter Gunn’ Star Lola Albright Dies at 92 (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2017, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Wilson – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 March 2017, 9:24 PM, PDT)
- Buffy at 20: Nicholas Brendon Recalls Xander's Speedo, Cops to Some Regrets ('I Was Just as Much to Blame') (From TVLine.com. 10 March 2017, 3:03 PM, PST)
- Buffy at 20: Amber Benson Talks Tara's Tragic Fate (and a Nixed Return!) (From TVLine.com. 10 March 2017, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' at 20: How a Monster-Killing Teen Changed TV Forever (From Rolling Stone. 10 March 2017, 6:26 AM, PST)