I saw this photo of Jessica Alba and it made me smile.
Her bronzed skin and bright, bold lip made me think of spring and after being back East for the holidays... I am ready for a little warm weather inspiration.
Here, makeup artist Fiona Stiles shares how you can go for the bold too.
"For the Spike Awards I went with a really bold orange lip and very little else on the face. I used the same color on her eyes that I used on her cheeks, a warm bronze powder ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Alba
- Drew Barrymore Steps Out For a Good Cause and Looks Gorgeous Doing It (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Why Kate Hudson Was a "Hot Mess" at Her Birthday Party (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Kate Hudson Was a "Hot Mess" at Her Birthday Party! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- Carey Mulligan Opens Up About Her Career & Looks Amazing In WSJ Magazine In May (From AreYouScreening. 22 April 2015, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Monkey Kingdom’ is a Disappointing Destination (From HollywoodChicago.com. 17 April 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Mirrors Changing Faces of New York, Movie Business (From Variety - Film News. 15 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: ‘Daredevil’ renewed, ‘Sirens’ cancelled (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- 12 Bollywood actresses who allured in cholis (From GlamSham. 24 April 2015, 9:46 PM, PDT)
- Ultron and the meaning of robots and AI in modern Sf movies (From Den of Geek. 23 April 2015, 8:08 AM, PDT)