I saw this photo of Jessica Alba and it made me smile.
Her bronzed skin and bright, bold lip made me think of spring and after being back East for the holidays... I am ready for a little warm weather inspiration.
Here, makeup artist Fiona Stiles shares how you can go for the bold too.
"For the Spike Awards I went with a really bold orange lip and very little else on the face. I used the same color on her eyes that I used on her cheeks, a warm bronze powder ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Alba
- Exclusive: Director Joe Carnahan Talks Stretch; Is Re-Cutting the Film and Plans to Debut It at a Festival This Year (From Collider.com. 13 July 2014, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Shows Stunning Bikini Body on Steamy Beach Vacation With Husband Cash Warren in Mexico: Pictures (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2014, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Saturday: Bye bye to 'The Hobbit,' 'Sin City' returns and Marvel will rule (From Hitfix. 12 July 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- ‘Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa .5′ VOD Review (From Blogomatic3000. 13 July 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Seidl and other filmmakers cancel Jerusalem trips (From ScreenDaily. 12 July 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Jonze, Park, Seidl to hit Jerusalem (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 4:33 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Drives Like a Very Calm Maniac Through the Streets of Paris in ‘Lucy’ Clip (Video) (From The Wrap. 12 July 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Nom Hangover: Snubs & Peculiarities (From FilmExperience. 12 July 2014, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Megan Ellison Could Save Alejandro González Iñárritu’s ‘The Revenant’ (From Slash Film. 11 July 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)