I saw this photo of Jessica Alba and it made me smile.
Her bronzed skin and bright, bold lip made me think of spring and after being back East for the holidays... I am ready for a little warm weather inspiration.
Here, makeup artist Fiona Stiles shares how you can go for the bold too.
"For the Spike Awards I went with a really bold orange lip and very little else on the face. I used the same color on her eyes that I used on her cheeks, a warm bronze powder ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJessica Alba
- Jessica Alba Wears a White Bikini and a Huge Smile on Spring Break (From Popsugar. 30 March 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Hailee Steinfeld's Barely Lethal wins R rating appeal (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 March 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- This Spring Break Getaway to St. Barts Is Full of Stars (From Popsugar. 27 March 2015, 9:20 PM, PDT)
- Ben Stiller on ‘Zoolander 2,’ Brooklyn Hipsters and His Noah Baumbach Comedy (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Season finale review: 'Girls' - 'Home Birth': Lean in (From Hitfix. 23 March 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015: Hollywood Heads to Austin for Annual Festivities (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- The Rise of A.I. in Sci-Fi (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Video of the Day: Exploring the similarities in ‘Lost in Translation’ and ‘Her’ (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Mash Up: Coppola & Jones Come Together, A Look at 'Lost in Translation' & 'Her' (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 March 2015, 8:22 AM, PDT)