It's been nearly a year since Heidi Klum split from Seal, and since then, she's taken a different view of marriage. "I wanted to keep the memory of our wedding alive every year, that’s why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over," the supermodel said of her famous vow renewal ceremonies with ex-husband Seal. "But now I don’t think it’s that important."
Never say never though. "Maybe if I’m with someone for 15 or 20 years, and we do [get married] in our old age as a fun thing to do," Klum, 39, tells Marie Claire magazine. "But I don’t have the urgency anymore."
Related: Heidi Klum's Style Evolution
As for how she's dealing with her split, the model mom seems to be keeping positive. "People say, ‘Oh, God, how devastating to go through a divorce.' Did I wish for this to happen to my family? No. But everyone »
Similar News ItemsHeidi Klum
- America's Got Talent Finally Crowned a [Spoiler] – Find Out Who Won Season 9! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Lauren Conrad Is a Treasure Trove of Halloween Costume Inspiration (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: It's Britney, B*tch! (From Popsugar. 15 September 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
"Project Runway" (2004)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- 'Project Runway' recap: Some of the 'American Girl' kids were not alright (From Gold Derby. 18 September 2014, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Sorkin didn’t know how 'The Newsroom' would end when he began writing the final season (From Hitfix. 17 September 2014, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Read an Excerpt from Reign of Evil (From DailyDead. 12 September 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- How My So-Called Life changed teen drama (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)