In speaking about the future grandchild, Prince Charles speaks about the environment and the need to take care of what we're passing on to future generations.
"I don't want to be confronted by my future grandchild ... it makes it even more obvious to try and make sure we leave them something that isn't a totally poisoned chalet," says Charles.
Changing focus to Harry's military service, which involves flying Apache helicopters in Afghanistan, Prince Charles says he worries all the time about his younger son.
"In these incredibly dangerous and challenging circumstances, I know [parents of military servicemen and women] worry all the time. Certainly every night [I worry]," says Charles. "But he loves doing what he's doing. I know he's working to keep the nasties' heads down and »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- How Princess Kate Is Changing the Way People Talk About Mental Health (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 11:51 AM, PST)
- Meghan Markle ''Glowing'' in Toronto After Her Long, Romantic Visit With Prince Harry: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 24 February 2017, 8:47 AM, PST)
- Meghan Markle Dropped Subtle Hint About Her Romance with Prince Harry Weeks Before They Went Public (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 4:54 AM, PST)
- Dresses That Tell A Story: Princess Diana’s Life In Fashion Exhibit At Kensington Palace (From ET Canada. 22 February 2017, 12:50 PM, PST)
- The True Story of Princess Diana’s Electrifying ‘John Travolta’ Dress (From PEOPLE.com. 21 February 2017, 11:46 AM, PST)
- The Most Famous British Royal Couples of All Time (From Popsugar. 15 February 2017, 10:45 AM, PST)