In speaking about the future grandchild, Prince Charles speaks about the environment and the need to take care of what we're passing on to future generations.
"I don't want to be confronted by my future grandchild ... it makes it even more obvious to try and make sure we leave them something that isn't a totally poisoned chalet," says Charles.
Changing focus to Harry's military service, which involves flying Apache helicopters in Afghanistan, Prince Charles says he worries all the time about his younger son.
"In these incredibly dangerous and challenging circumstances, I know [parents of military servicemen and women] worry all the time. Certainly every night [I worry]," says Charles. "But he loves doing what he's doing. I know he's working to keep the nasties' heads down and »
Similar News ItemsPrince Harry Windsor
- Kate, Will, and Harry Avoid a Photobomb at the Commonwealth Games (From Popsugar. 28 July 2014, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- The Queen Just Photobombed Two Girls, Because She Can (From Popsugar. 24 July 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Prince George Celebrates First Birthday With a Party and Visit From the Queen: Details! (From Us Weekly. 23 July 2014, 1:56 AM, PDT)
- See the Queen Dancing and Playing in Her Old Home Movies (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2014, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Guests Arrive For Prince George's Birthday Party! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Inside Prince George's 1st Birthday Party: Kate Middleton and Prince William Throw Their Son a Royally Adorable Bash (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)