David E. Kelley is well aware of the problems with his "Wonder Woman" reboot that went to pilot at NBC. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Kelley admitted his mistakes, but says he would do it again if he could.
"We made mistakes with ours," he said. "My only regret is we were never given a chance to correct them. We had a lot that was right about it and a great cast. In time, we could have fixed what we had done wrong, we just didn't get that chance."
Kelley said because of production speed, the NBC show's special effects weren't up to par. Plus, there was the whole superhero angle, a genre Kelley isn't familiar with. "I'm sad we didn't get to do it but I do believe it can work for The CW. They're smart to try it."
The CW is currently working on a project titled "Amazon, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- InsideTV Podcast: Brice from 'Survivor' slams the Beauty tribe (From EW.com - Inside TV. 6 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Preview Video for Bates Motel Episode 202 (From DailyDead. 4 March 2014, 1:02 PM, PST)
- ‘Tweaked’ Superman Suit & ‘Gladiator’ Wonder Woman? (From LatinoReview. 3 March 2014, 2:10 PM, PST)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Having Premiere Night Screenings at Alamo Drafthouse Theaters (From Dread Central. 3 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- First look at Grant Gustin in The Flash costume (From Den of Geek. 2 March 2014, 11:44 PM, PST)
In Time (2011)
- Another great Hollywood Vanity Fair bash… Stars, Stars, Stars (From Hollywoodnews.com. 4 March 2014, 8:04 AM, PST)
- Harold Ramis: Revisiting the laughs on 'Sctv' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 24 February 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- ’3 Days to Kill’ is a hot mess of a movie (From SoundOnSight. 22 February 2014, 10:51 AM, PST)