London, Jan 7: Rachel Weisz has said that there is one golden rule when you are married to "James Bond" - do not talk about James Bond.
The actress admitted that she and superstar husband Daniel Craig have a deal not to discuss their roles with each other, because even if you are 007 it is just way too dull.
She said that she doesn't talk about her work, and nor does he, as it's very private.
She added that there is nothing worse than two actors getting together and talking about acting. (Ani) »
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Director Sam Mendes Moving on From Bond Franchise (From LatinoReview. 30 May 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Sam Mendes Says He Won't Direct The Next James Bond Film (From CinemaRetro. 30 May 2016, 3:47 AM, PDT)
- Daniel Craig and Katherine Heigl join Steven Soderbergh’s Lucky Logan (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Why Was Nashville's Cash Obsessed? Thrones Delivers Bad Nudes? Did Arrow Double Distract? And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 27 May 2016, 11:05 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review: The Lobster (From CinemaNerdz. 26 May 2016, 10:08 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Weisz: A Brewing Renaissance? (From FilmExperience. 26 May 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)