Growing up the trailer park kid of a single mother in the suburbs of Chicago, I never imagined that I'd have the kinds of the opportunities that my career in horror journalism has afforded me over the last five years.
I've been lucky enough to interview many of my heroes and visit some incredible sets and locations, all while being able to support the very genre I've loved dearly ever since I was a little kid. Getting to call what I do a "job" isn't something I've fully wrapped my mind around either, and I've been at it for a while now.
But there really was nothing that could quite prepare me for a call I received in June 2012- I was going to be heading to Auckland, New Zealand, to visit the set of the new Evil Dead along with a group of fellow journalists.
Pardon my French, »
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- What The Evil Dead needs to do to work as a TV series (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 July 2014, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Campbell Confirms He Will Star in Evil Dead Series (From GeekTyrant. 29 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell Developing Evil Dead TV Series (From Worst Previews. 29 July 2014, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- The BBFC and 12 years of 12A: does the system work? (From Den of Geek. 29 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic Con 2014: Top 5 Marvel Announcements (From SoundOnSight. 28 July 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Stan Lee Tries Really Hard To Make You Excited For The 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Electro Collector's Edition (From The Playlist. 28 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Silence of the Lambs’ Director Jonathan Demme Condemns Israel's ‘Horrendous Use of Force’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 22 July 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia Review: Life After Beth (From Icons of Fright. 20 July 2014, 2:11 AM, PDT)
- Marshall-Green, Huisman, Corinealdi, & Lindsay Burdge Accept Kusama’s “The Invitation” (From ioncinema. 15 July 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)