Growing up the trailer park kid of a single mother in the suburbs of Chicago, I never imagined that I'd have the kinds of the opportunities that my career in horror journalism has afforded me over the last five years.
I've been lucky enough to interview many of my heroes and visit some incredible sets and locations, all while being able to support the very genre I've loved dearly ever since I was a little kid. Getting to call what I do a "job" isn't something I've fully wrapped my mind around either, and I've been at it for a while now.
But there really was nothing that could quite prepare me for a call I received in June 2012- I was going to be heading to Auckland, New Zealand, to visit the set of the new Evil Dead along with a group of fellow journalists.
Pardon my French, »
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- ‘Bloody Muscle Body Builder in Hell’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 26 April 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Phantasm 1-5 Limited Edition Collection (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2017, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- The Wall-Crawler Is In Unfamiliar Surroundings In New Spider-Man: Homecoming Photo (From We Got This Covered. 21 April 2017, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Sony Distribution Chief Rory Bruer Retires After 40 Years at Studio (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- First-look preview of Marvel Comics Digest #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 26 April 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- We Are Groot (But Also Howard The Duck) (From FilmSchoolRejects. 26 April 2017, 10:17 AM, PDT)
- Zoey Deutch Is A Force Of Nature In Max Winkler’s Unpredictable Dark Comedy ‘Flower’ [Tribeca Review] (From The Playlist. 20 April 2017, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Hefner Biopic Is Back on with Producer Brett Ratner (From MovieWeb. 10 April 2017, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- Chapman’s 18th Annual Women In Focus Coming on April 7th (From Sydney's Buzz. 30 March 2017, 8:49 AM, PDT)