Lindsay, Sunny, and Bingo will participate in this season's "Challenge America" to tackle childhood obesity. "I'm here to change the way I live and the way my family lives," says Bingo. "I'm here to change America."
The eighth grader describes his struggles to keep up with his more active friends, and opens up about being picked on by his peers. "Down in my heart, it really does hurt. And I know I can do something about it, but I haven't," Bingo says. "I feel like I can be this good athlete, and my weight is just holding me back so much."
Sunny, a 16-year-old AP student talks about childhood obesity as a taboo topic. "It's just a touchy subject and nobody wants to go there," she says. "But I »
Similar News ItemsAlison Sweeney
- Pics: 9 Soap Opera Characters Whose Style Lives On (From Huffington Post. 12 June 2013, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ Casting Director Fran Bascom Dies (From Variety - Film News. 5 June 2013, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ Casting Director Fran Bascom Dies (From Variety - TV News. 5 June 2013, 3:49 PM, PDT)
Jillian Michaels (II)
- Christie Brinkley on McCarthy's Photoshopped Ad (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 June 2013, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Morning Brew - Friday, June 7: Anna Paquin covers "Angeleno," Naya Rivera and Dianna Agron have a lunch date (From AfterEllen.com. 7 June 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Stars Who've Admitted To Being 'Fat' (From Huffington Post. 29 May 2013, 2:23 PM, PDT)
Bob Harper (II)
- And Miss USA Is... (From Huffington Post. 16 June 2013, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- Miss USA 2013 live blog: Nana Meriwether passes on her crown (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 June 2013, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Miss USA Preview: Which Beauty Will Take Home The Crown? (From HollywoodLife. 14 June 2013, 6:51 PM, PDT)