"Several things brought me back," she said in response to a question from AccessHollywood.com at NBC's "The Biggest Loser" panel at the Television Critics Association Winter Tour 2013 in Pasadena, Calif.
"First of all, I missed this one," she said, grabbing the arm of fellow coach Bob Harper. "And I was excited to meet [Dolvett ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJillian Michaels (II)
- Jillian Michaels Thinks Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Lost Too Much Weight (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 1 March 2014, 3:36 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels: Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson "Lost Too Much Weight" (From Us Weekly. 28 February 2014, 7:31 AM, PST)
- Rachel Frederickson, Winner Of 'The Biggest Loser', Insists She Does Not Have An Eating Disorder, Is Healthy (From Uinterview. 26 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
Bob Harper (II)
- Jillian Michaels Finally Breaks Silence on Biggest Loser Controversy: Rachel Frederickson "Lost Too Much Weight" (From E! Online. 28 February 2014, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson Looks Healthier on Today Show: "Post-Finale, I'm at the Healthiest, Most Alive I've Ever Felt" (From Us Weekly. 26 February 2014, 3:23 AM, PST)
- Inside People's Interview with Biggest Loser Rachel Frederickson (From PEOPLE.com. 14 February 2014, 10:35 AM, PST)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- NBC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/7/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Jillian Michaels Admits '.Biggest Loser'. Winner Rachel Frederickson Lost '.Too Much Weight' (From Uinterview. 28 February 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Biggest Loser': Jillian Michaels admits Rachel Frederickson 'lost too much weight' (From Pop2it. 28 February 2014, 5:15 PM, PST)