There are certain news items that break but end up taking us a while to report because we're too busy high-fiving and dancing around like happy idiots. Now that I'm finally done indulging in a vigorous session of doing The Butt with great fury, I can bring you the following...
i09 caught up with Evil Dead director Fede Alvarez and asked the magic question... How much CG is in the movie?
"We didn't do any CGI in the movie. There's no CGI in the movie. Everything you will see is real, which was really demanding. This was a very long shoot, 70 days of shooting at night. There's a reason people use CGI: it's cheaper and faster. I hate that. We researched a lot of magic tricks and illusion tricks. [Like] how you would make someone's arm disappear."
"There's a moment where a girl goes through her arm with a kitchen knife — spoiler alert. »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsSam Raimi
- Beyond Fest 2015 to Feature 35mm Screenings of The Evil Dead and Evil Dead II (From DailyDead. 3 September 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Lawless doesn’t expect to have a role in ‘Xena’ reboot (From Hitfix. 2 September 2015, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- The top 20 underappreciated films of 1985 (From Den of Geek. 2 September 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- 'Captain America: Civil War' Budget to Blame for Marvel Shake-Up (From MovieWeb. 3 September 2015, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Brilliant Movie Mashup Brings All Your Favorite Characters To The Same Dance Club (From Cinema Blend. 3 September 2015, 7:28 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee reveals his favourite Marvel star: 'He's the greatest guy' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 September 2015, 2:19 AM, PDT)
- Ricki and the Flash review – Meryl Streep goes soft (rock) (From The Guardian - Film News. 3 September 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Ricki and The Flash Review (From TheMovieBit. 1 September 2015, 11:39 PM, PDT)
- Diablo Cody a little obsessed with Rick Springfield (From National Ledger. 31 August 2015, 12:36 AM, PDT)