What was initially billed as a medical leave now appears to be a permanent one.
Sources confirm to TVLine that Blue Bloods actress Jennifer Esposito — who departed from the CBS drama in October amid controversy — is not expected to reprise her role as Det. Jackie Curatola this season. Or next season.
As reported back in October, CBS says the actress requested “a very limited part-time schedule” that the demands of the role could not accommodate, so they put her (and her character) on a leave of absence.
Esposito, however, claimed the network knew her request was the »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News Items"Blue Bloods" (2010)
- Bridget Moynahan: What's in My Bag? (From Us Weekly. 15 December 2013, 9:24 AM, PST)
- 'Blue Bloods' Season 4, episode 10: A bombing sparks a case of 'Mistaken Identity' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 December 2013, 8:00 PM, PST)
- 'Blue Bloods' Len Cariou dinner scene trick: 'If you're really clever, you don't have to eat at all' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 13 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 'Blue Bloods': Marisa Ramirez performs a sister act in 'Bad Blood' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 November 2013, 11:47 AM, PST)
- 'Murder, She Wrote' remake? Why not 'Diagnosis Murder' and 'Jake and the Fatman' too? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 24 October 2013, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- ‘CSI’s George Eads On Leave Of Absence Over On-Set Altercation (From Deadline TV. 27 August 2013, 6:54 PM, PDT)
Blue Blood (2006)
- ‘Circus,’ ‘Pilgrim’ at 2nd Boutique Cinema do Brasil (From Variety - Film News. 8 December 2013, 6:01 AM, PST)
- 'MasterChef Junior': Kid-sized ratings top hour (From EW.com - Inside TV. 28 September 2013, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- WWE: 7 Reasons Why Triple H Is Everything That Is Wrong With Professional Wrestling Today (From Obsessed with Film. 21 September 2013, 5:04 AM, PDT)