Texas Chainsaw 3D ripped through theaters in its weekend debut, scoring $23 million and the top spot at the box office.
The Christmas Day champion, Les Miserables dropped to fourth place over the weekend, behind Django Unchained ($20.1 million) and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey ($17.5 million). The popular musical pulled in $16.1 million.
Watch: The Best Moment from Les Miserables
Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti "Southern," starring Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio, is on pace to pass Inglourious Basterds as his top-grossing film in North America, as its current cumulative gross has just hit $106.4 million. Comparatively, Basterds took in a cumulative $120 million at the box office. »
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- The Leonardo DiCaprio Cycle of Life: Film, Beach, Beard, Travel the World, Shave, Haircut, Award Season, Repeat (From E! Online. 27 February 2017, 3:00 AM, PST)
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Takes Fall for Oscar Gaffe (From Indiewire. 27 February 2017, 1:05 AM, PST)
- Oscars Accountants Pose with Two Briefcases with Top-Secret Results — Just Hours Before Best Picture Fiasco (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 12:20 AM, PST)
- 8 Underappreciated Movies From Great Directors (From We Got This Covered. 26 February 2017, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Street Artist Takes Aim at Oscars With Mocking Posters in Hollywood (From The Wrap. 24 February 2017, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Germany's Studio Babelsberg, China's Wuxi Studios Sign Co-Production Deal (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 February 2017, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Just How Many Black Actors Have Won an Oscar? The Number Is Disturbingly Low (From BuzzSugar. 26 February 2017, 10:15 PM, PST)
- Set pics surface for that gritty Robin Hood movie starring Taron Egerton (From JoBlo. 24 February 2017, 12:41 PM, PST)
- First Look at Jamie Foxx as Little John in Robin Hood: Origins (From MovieWeb. 24 February 2017, 11:16 AM, PST)