Texas Chainsaw 3D ripped through theaters in its weekend debut, scoring $23 million and the top spot at the box office.
The Christmas Day champion, Les Miserables dropped to fourth place over the weekend, behind Django Unchained ($20.1 million) and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey ($17.5 million). The popular musical pulled in $16.1 million.
Watch: The Best Moment from Les Miserables
Quentin Tarantino's Spaghetti "Southern," starring Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio, is on pace to pass Inglourious Basterds as his top-grossing film in North America, as its current cumulative gross has just hit $106.4 million. Comparatively, Basterds took in a cumulative $120 million at the box office. »
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Movie Review – Spy (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Sells Yacht Dinner for $280,000 at Cannes amfAR Gala (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- What’s New on Netflix: June 2015 (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- 'Slow West' (2015) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 May 2015, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Mack’ Director Michael Campus Dies at 80 (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- Wamg Interview: Christina Lindberg – Star of They Call Her One-eye (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 May 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- 11 Legitimately Important Things Channing Tatum Revealed About Magic Mike Xxl (From BuzzSugar. 22 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Gabrielle Union Ready For A Sleepless Night (From EmpireOnline. 21 May 2015, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/19/15: Bill Murray hops out of a cake and James Corden works in a deli (From SoundOnSight. 20 May 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)