We recently shared 2 new TV spots and 2 behind-the-scenes videos and now two shaped clips have landed for Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters, opening in 3D, 2D and IMAX theaters on January 25th, 2013.
The first clip from Tommy Wirkola‘s fun looking horror action features Hansel (Jeremy Renner) warning his pals not to ‘eat the candy’ at the familiar house where he was almost eaten by a witch, and in the second Gretel (Gemma Arterton) faces down the movie’s chief evil witch (Famke Jansen).
As you already know, the story takes place 15 years after the siblings’ incident at the gingerbread house. They have grown into vengeful bounty hunters dedicated to exterminating witches.
The movie certainly won’t be a career booster for either actor, but it looks like it will be a fun ride.
Head inside to watch a sneak peek.
Click here to view the embedded video.
Click here to view the embedded video. »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsJeremy Renner
- "Gone Girl's" Rosamund Pike To Receive Major Palm Springs Film Fest Award! (From Manny the Movie Guy. 21 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Rosamund Pike to receive Palm Springs Film Fest’s Breakthrough Performance Award (From Hitfix. 21 November 2014, 11:47 AM, PST)
- Palm Springs to honour Rosamund Pike (From ScreenDaily. 21 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Stockholm Film Festival: French Films Lack Luster with Big Stars (From FilmExperience. 11 November 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)
- Turin Film Festival Unveils Lineup (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 November 2014, 2:39 AM, PST)
- Made in Dagenham Musical Photocall (From Monsters and Critics. 7 November 2014, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Festival prizes for Aussie trio (From IF.com.au. 3 November 2014, 6:34 PM, PST)
- The Official Monster Fest 2014 Trailer Will Have You In Blood-Soaked Pieces (From Twitch. 29 October 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Top 10 Tuesday: Fantastic Fest 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 28 October 2014, 9:53 PM, PDT)