The Lapd has confirmed that Gibson was arrested on suspicion of DUI after he drove through a section of street that was blockaded for a half marathon. He was taken into custody on the misdemeanor charge at 1:37 a.m.
Gibson was booked at Los Angeles Central Jail with bail set at $15,000.
The 50-year-old, who also starred in Dharma & Greg and Chicago Hope, has no other known previous arrests. »
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/29/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Casts Wildcat — Will He Train Laurel to Become the New Canary? (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Constantine Trailer Offers a More Extensive Look at What’s to Come (From Collider.com. 29 July 2014, 6:51 AM, PDT)
- Person of Interest Season 4 Trailer Teases Changed World, New Identities (From TVLine.com. 26 July 2014, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- Scorpion Stars Talk the Genius' Weakness, Terminator-as-Lou Grant — Plus: Kat McPhee Sings for Us (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Extant Recap: Crappy Birthday to You (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 8:27 PM, PDT)
Thomas Gibson (I)
- New Criminal Minds Season 10 Penelope Garcia Guilt Spoilers Dished Out (From OnTheFlix. 19 July 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Castle, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Poi, Tvd, S.H.I.E.L.D., Supernatural and More (From TVLine.com. 18 July 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: Jesus Is An Ally, Ryan Gosling’s “The Notebook” Problems, And “The Dog” Tells His Story (From The Backlot. 3 July 2014, 3:39 PM, PDT)