More change is afoot at Up All Night.
Series creator Emily Spivey is departing the NBC comedy, which is undergoing a creative revamp, per our sister site Deadline.
As reported in October, the single-camera series is switching to the more traditional multi-cam format (à la The Big Bang Theory) following a three-month winter hiatus. Production on five additional episodes shot in front of a live studio audience will begin in February, bringing Season 2′s total to 16 half-hours.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Emmy episode analysis: Kristen Wiig (‘SNL’) could Finally win on her eighth nomination (From Gold Derby. 25 July 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Bayer (‘Saturday Night Live’) plays nervous weather girl Dawn Lazarus in final ‘SNL’ appearance [Exclusive Emmy Episode] (From Gold Derby. 25 July 2017, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Emmys 2017: Handicapping the Top Series and Performer Races (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite (From Deadline. 25 July 2017, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Film Festival Wars: How Venice Is Turning Up the Heat on Telluride (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2017, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and More! See the Stars Heading to Toronto Film Festival (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- The Best Family-Friendly Shows on TV — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- The Best Family-Friendly Shows on TV — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 25 July 2017, 10:14 AM, PDT)
- 'Trading Spaces' Host Paige Davis Wasn't A Shoo-In For Reboot (From TMZ. 24 July 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)