More change is afoot at Up All Night.
Series creator Emily Spivey is departing the NBC comedy, which is undergoing a creative revamp, per our sister site Deadline.
As reported in October, the single-camera series is switching to the more traditional multi-cam format (à la The Big Bang Theory) following a three-month winter hiatus. Production on five additional episodes shot in front of a live studio audience will begin in February, bringing Season 2′s total to 16 half-hours.
- Vlada Gelman
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Box office report: 'Apes' conquers, 'Boyhood' starts strong (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 13 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Walken to Play Tap-Dancing Captain Hook in ‘Peter Pan Live’ (From The Wrap. 13 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Christopher Walken to play Captain Hook in NBC's 'Peter Pan' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 13 July 2014, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Trailer: Unbroken (From Pure Movies. 13 July 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- The Best Movie Trailers of the Week (From Movies.com. 11 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Trailer and images from Angelina Jolie's Unbroken (From TheMovieBit. 11 July 2014, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Trailer and poster for This Is Where I Leave You (From TheMovieBit. 11 July 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- New Still and Poster from This is Where I Leave You Released (From ShockYa. 11 July 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Gus Van Sant Rumored to Take Over for Shane Black on 'Death Note' (From FirstShowing.net. 11 July 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)