What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Exclusive: Kim Kardashian Opens up About Pregnancy
Entertainment Tonight's Christina McLarty was the first to catch up with Kim Kardashian in Las Vegas at her first appearance since her boyfriend, rap star Kanye West, announced that they are expecting a child together.
Kardashian tells Et that pregnancy is harder than she imagined and the changes to her body are difficult. She also tells McLarty that she is taking a lot of naps.
"I wouldn't say it's been easy," she said. "When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. ... Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think. ... I heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that."
Kardashian hosted a New Year's Eve event at 1Oak Nightclub at The Mirage.
2. Pics: How The Stars Rang in 2013
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian Channels Elizabeth Taylor In New Selfie (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:45 AM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela’s Emotional Memorial — Watch The Livestream (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:21 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Mimics Elizabeth Taylor in Selfie With Ring, Towel on Her Head (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2013, 2:07 AM, PST)
"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Peta Murgatroyd, Brant Daugherty Dating? Dancing With the Stars Partners Make Out at Hollywood Event (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2013, 12:25 AM, PST)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/9/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 December 2013, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Sarah Palin To Star In Series For Sportsman Channel (From Deadline TV. 9 December 2013, 11:04 AM, PST)
- Garth Brooks Going On Tour Is Just What The Country World Needs (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 7:21 AM, PST)
- Get Kendall Jenner’s Oxford Shoes Under $50 — Shop (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:48 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Splashes Around With Friends In Australia With A Red Lip (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 6:45 AM, PST)