Matt Damon donned several wigs and makeup for "Behind the Candelabra," the HBO film which finds him starring as Liberace's lover, Scott Thorson, and he admitted that for the first time in his career he got into the clothes.
"I've always been somebody who goes into the wardrobe fitting and I just try to get out. I try to get out as fast as I can. When they ask me what kind of shoes -- at this point -- I look for the most comfortable shoes, I look for the most comfortable clothes. I just kind of can't be ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- 8 Reasons We Never Want to Be Friends With George Clooney, Matt Damon, or Brad Pitt (From Popsugar. 26 April 2017, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Bending the Arc’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 April 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Makes First Public Appearance Since Filing for Divorce, Recalls 'Downside' of Being a Child Actor (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 April 2017, 11:47 AM, PDT)
Behind the Candelabra (2013) (TV)
- Steven Soderbergh explains why he came out of retirement for Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 25 April 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh on why he came out of retirement to direct Logan Lucky (From JoBlo. 24 April 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh talks up his return to directing with Lucky Logan (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2017, 12:39 AM, PDT)