Matt Damon donned several wigs and makeup for "Behind the Candelabra," the HBO film which finds him starring as Liberace's lover, Scott Thorson, and he admitted that for the first time in his career he got into the clothes.
"I've always been somebody who goes into the wardrobe fitting and I just try to get out. I try to get out as fast as I can. When they ask me what kind of shoes -- at this point -- I look for the most comfortable shoes, I look for the most comfortable clothes. I just kind of can't be ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- Project Greenlight Producer Chris Moore Remembers the Show, Matt, Ben, and Breakout Star Shia Labeouf (From Vulture. 6 March 2014, 6:52 AM, PST)
- Late-Night Wars: The New Gauge of Success (From The Hollywood Reporter. 6 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Terry Gilliam’s The Zero Theorem Set For Release This Summer (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PST)
Behind the Candelabra (2013) (TV)
- The Act of Killing wins top prize at first Guardian Film Awards (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2014, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Guardian film awards winners 2014 (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 March 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Paul Reiser To Recur On FX’s ‘Married’, Michael Cerveris Joins ‘Good Wife’ (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)