Matt Damon donned several wigs and makeup for "Behind the Candelabra," the HBO film which finds him starring as Liberace's lover, Scott Thorson, and he admitted that for the first time in his career he got into the clothes.
"I've always been somebody who goes into the wardrobe fitting and I just try to get out. I try to get out as fast as I can. When they ask me what kind of shoes -- at this point -- I look for the most comfortable shoes, I look for the most comfortable clothes. I just kind of can't be ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- 'The Rewrite' Trailer: Hugh Grant Is a Womanizing Screenwriter (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 August 2014, 8:31 PM, PDT)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- 7 Things Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Missed Out On by Having a Top Secret Wedding (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
Behind the Candelabra (2013) (TV)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Newsgasm #8 – Ant-Man plot details! Batman v Superman photos! Hateful Eight casting! (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2014, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Ant-Man, Doctor Strange, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Batman v Superman, Shazam, DC TV and more (From Flickeringmyth. 23 August 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Evangeline Lilly shows off her Hope Van Dyne look for Ant-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)