Matt Damon donned several wigs and makeup for "Behind the Candelabra," the HBO film which finds him starring as Liberace's lover, Scott Thorson, and he admitted that for the first time in his career he got into the clothes.
"I've always been somebody who goes into the wardrobe fitting and I just try to get out. I try to get out as fast as I can. When they ask me what kind of shoes -- at this point -- I look for the most comfortable shoes, I look for the most comfortable clothes. I just kind of can't be ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- Syfy Orders The Magicians To Series – Shooting Starts In July (From AreYouScreening. 4 May 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Syfy sends 'The Magicians' to series (From Hitfix. 4 May 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- “The Great Wall” Rises with Matt Damon and Andy Lau (From AsianMoviePulse. 2 May 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
Behind the Candelabra (2013) (TV)
- Paul Rudd is “trying really hard” to be in Captain America: Civil War (From Flickeringmyth. 29 April 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Get Steamy With 7 New Magic Mike Xxl Posters (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 April 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- First clip from Marvel’s Ant-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 10:54 AM, PDT)