The film follows Dr. Emma Brookner (Roberts), a paraplegic physician treating early HIV-aids patients ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Micky Dolenz Remembers 50 Years of Music, Madness and Good Times with the Monkees (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: American Horror Story, Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2 (From Destroy the Brain. 30 September 2016, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- ‘Fight Club’: Meat Loaf Reveals How He Helped David Fincher Pick Key Takes During the Directing Process (From Indiewire. 29 September 2016, 2:33 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Could Doctor Strange Lead To The Big Screen Debut Of The Ultimate Universe? (From We Got This Covered. 29 September 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Return to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Says Samuel L. Jackson (From Slash Film. 27 September 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Explains Why Doctor Strange's Sorcerers Haven't Intervened In Previous McU Adventures (From ComicBookMovie. 27 September 2016, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Karl Urban Wraps on Thor: Ragnarok (From MovieWeb. 30 September 2016, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Karl Urban Wraps On Thor: Ragnarok (From ComicBookMovie. 30 September 2016, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- ‘Jurassic Park’s’ Dr. Grant & Dr. Malcom reunite for ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ (From Hitfix. 25 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)