New "Bachelor" Sean Lowe knows the chances are not in his favor when it comes to finding love (only 3 of 24 "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" romances have survived!), but he's determined to beat the odds.
"The track record might not be the greatest, but I know that it can work and I know that it worked for me the first go around," Sean, who made it to the final three before being rejected by Emily Maynard on the most recent season of "The Bachelorette," told Access Hollywood in an exclusive new interview on the set of a photo shoot ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman: 'We Thought He Was Going to Live Forever' (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Stacy Keibler's Secret Mexico Wedding! (From Access Hollywood. 9 March 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Wonders if Jennifer Lawrence is Faking It with Oscars Trip and Fall Act (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- The Bachelor: Taking Sides on Juan Pablo Galavis's Awkward Finale (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Andi Dorfman lands The Bachelorette Season 10 (From ChannelGuideMag. 11 March 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette: ABC Series Renewed, Returns May 19th (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 March 2014, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- What Bachelor Nation Thinks of Juan Pablo's Finale (From BuzzSugar. 11 March 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- How Many People Tuned In For Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Premiere? (From BuzzSugar. 18 February 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)