New "Bachelor" Sean Lowe knows the chances are not in his favor when it comes to finding love (only 3 of 24 "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" romances have survived!), but he's determined to beat the odds.
"The track record might not be the greatest, but I know that it can work and I know that it worked for me the first go around," Sean, who made it to the final three before being rejected by Emily Maynard on the most recent season of "The Bachelorette," told Access Hollywood in an exclusive new interview on the set of a photo shoot ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Emma Watson Has an Idea for a ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Sequel (From The Wrap. 28 April 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson 'Would Love' To Do A Beauty & The Beast Sequel (From LRM Online. 28 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Emma Watson Game To Reprise As Belle For Another Beauty And The Beast Movie (From We Got This Covered. 28 April 2017, 7:20 AM, PDT)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky-Manno on Her Biggest Parenting Mishap (It Involves a Lot of Poop!) (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Former ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules Lawyers Up After Fatal Car Accident (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2017, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Wondering What Bachelorette Rachel Lindsay Does for a Living? (From BuzzSugar. 27 April 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Emily Maynard Johnson
- The Bachelorette’s Emily Maynard Johnson Wants 2 More Kids, Says She ‘Could Have 18’ at This Point (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Emily Maynard Johnson Says She Was Ashamed to Stop Breastfeeding Her Son: ‘I Was Hiding Formula’ (From PEOPLE.com. 28 April 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Jillian Harris Talks Mom Shaming and Mom Guilt: ‘We’re All So Hard on Ourselves’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)