"He's fantastic; he's like my best friend," the singer, 43, revealed in the February 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I can tell him everything, when I'm feeling down, when I'm feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support."
Rumors of Lopez's relationship with Smart -- who is a dancer and the creative director of her "Dance Again" tour -- surfaced after he was spotted leaving her New York City hotel back in November 2011. In September 2012, she told Katie Couric that the 18-year age gap between the couple doesn't faze them.
"It's hard for me to think of my age... I feel very youthful," Lopez told Couric. "And I feel very comfortable in my own skin. And it's funny, until somebody brings up [the age difference], I don't think we really think about it. »
- Kelsey Borresen
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Your Favorite Country Stars - Then and Now (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Todrick Hall Gets His Own TV Show On MTV (From Tubefilter News. 22 October 2014, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- MTV Orders Broke A$$ Game Show and Todrick to Series in 2015 (From TVLine.com. 22 October 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Celebrity Candids You Don't Want to Miss This Week (From Popsugar. 23 October 2014, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Splashes $22M on NYC Pad as Vegas Deal Looms (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 22 October 2014, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Would Jennifer Lopez Consider a Las Vegas Residency? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 October 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
Marc Anthony (I)
- Marc Anthony -- My Vegas Deal Kicked J.Lo's Ass (From TMZ. 23 October 2014, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Not Looking for a Boyfriend Right Now? (From National Ledger. 18 October 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Is "Not Ashamed" of Three Divorces, Past Relationships (From Us Weekly. 16 October 2014, 5:59 AM, PDT)