The talented young actress is channeling TV’s favorite fashionista Carrie Bradshaw in her latest project, ‘The Carrie Diaries,’ so it comes as no surprise that she looks effortlessly chic on the February 2013 cover of Teen Vogue. What do You think of her sweet style? Sound off!
AnnaSophia Robb, 19, has grown up on camera in front of our eyes, but she has remained down to earth and modest. Her latest magazine cover captures her raw natural beauty perfectly! AnnaSophia is fresh-faced and radiant in this gorgeous cover look. She does not need tons of makeup to show off her grown-up look. Her dewey skin, bold brows, and baby pink lips highlight her stunning features while remaining completely age appropriate. The crisp color palette of her makeup look is perfect for the icy month of February!
Even though she’s a truly stunning young woman, AnnaSophia is totally down to earth and relatable. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Releases New Single “Younger Now” & Music Video (From Uinterview. 18 August 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus's "Younger Now" Video Is Basically a Big Tribute to Elvis Presley (From BuzzSugar. 18 August 2017, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Goes Retro With Rock-a-Billy Tune That Recalls ’50s (see) (From TheImproper.com. 18 August 2017, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Meet Gigi Hadid's Doppelgänger and More Incredible Celeb Lookalikes (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2017, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Contenders 2017: Lead Actress in a Comedy (From Variety - TV News. 1 June 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- New Girl: Season Seven; Is Nasim Pedrad Coming Back for the Final Season? (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 May 2017, 8:18 PM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- TVLine Items: 13 Reasons Castings, Evan Hansen to Will & Grace and More (From TVLine.com. 11 August 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘13 Reasons Why’: Jake Weber, Brenda Strong, Meredith Monroe & Rj Brown Join Season 2 Cast (From Deadline TV. 10 August 2017, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Why Sex and the City Is Still Insanely Important, Nearly Two Decades Later (From BuzzSugar. 6 June 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)