Your Daily Dispatch of Celebrity Shenanigans
The Buzz On The "Bang": Lots of people in Hollywood have Emmy Awards, but how many can say they have a bee species named after their work? Jim Parsons' Sheldon Cooper character from his hit sitcom "The Big Bang Theory" (which he's won an Emmys and a Golden Globe for) has been honored with a bee species name. A new species of Brazilian orchid bees have been dubbed "bazinga" (official name being Euglossa bazinga), which pays homage to his catchphrase, "Bazinga!" "Tbbt" executive producer Steven Molaro said in a statement, "Sheldon would be ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- NBC Tops in Demos, CBS Takes Total Viewers in First Week of TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 1) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
Jim Parsons (II)
- The Big Bang Theory season 8 episode 3 review: The First Pitch Insufficiency (From Den of Geek. 1 October 2014, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2014, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- You decide: Who will win Golden Globes in the 11 TV categories? (From Gold Derby. 24 September 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 4 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 29 September 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
- Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 3 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 27 September 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 3 Spoiler Photos Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 23 September 2014, 12:50 PM, PDT)