Happy New Year, TV Fanatics! I'm back to work full force now that the winter press tour of the Television Critics Association has begun. For the next two weeks, stay close to the site for all the breaking news, interviews and general coverage of all the new shows the networks are bringing in the coming weeks and months.
My Notebook is already filling up, so I’m emptying it out today with scoop on the return of Bunheads; how Dallas is going to handle the death of Larry Hagman; and the intriguing new Cinemax series Banshee. Let’s go!
Bunheads Sutton Foster will soon be joined on the show by her real-life brother, Hunter, who happens to also have made a name for himself on Broadway. What’s with the Foster family and these talented siblings?
“I have no idea,” the actress/singer/dancer said during a recent press call. »
- email@example.com (Jim Halterman)
Similar News Items"True Blood" (2008)
- Watch the trailer for “dark modern fairytale” Siren (From Flickeringmyth. 4 July 2015, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Love is complicated for Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgård in Diary of a Teenage Girl trailer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 July 2015, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- Francis Lawrence Says The Final ‘Hunger Games’ Is The Most Emotional, Plus New Photos Of The Last Chapter (From The Playlist. 2 July 2015, 3:02 PM, PDT)
Dwayne Johnson (I)
- Irina Shayk In "Sorbet" (From SneakPeek. 3 July 2015, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- 'Lip Sync Battle' Is Back With Epic Lineup: Alison Brie, Justin Bieber, 'Empire' Cast (From Moviefone. 3 July 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson And Kevin Hart May Be Your New Favourite Double Act (From TheMovieBit. 2 July 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
"Cougar Town" (2009)
- Is Episodes the One Where We Still Get To Enjoy Friends-style Sitcom Fun? (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 June 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Howard Rodman, Joan Meyerson Running for Writers Guild Presidency (From Variety - Film News. 19 June 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Howard Rodman, Joan Meyerson Running for Writers Guild Presidency (From Variety - TV News. 19 June 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)