And while the buzz is slowly beginning to die down (as the "Catch My Breath" crooner is now engaged to her boyfriend), Kelly said she's never been bothered by whispers about her sexuality. In fact, she's flattered!
"I get hit on by the hottest girls ever," Kelly told Cosmopolitan for their February issue. "Oh my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it's just not my thing. I've always batted for the boys' team."
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Simon Cowell Apologizes to Contestants After Swearing on The X Factor U.K.: "It's Not Big & It's Not Clever'' (From E! Online. 4 October 2015, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- Richie Lanz: The Man & The Music featurette for Rock the Kasbah (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Celebrate The Start Of Rock The Kasbah’s Rocktober With Bill Murray In New “The Man and the Music” (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 October 2015, 8:36 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Cancels the Rest of Her 2015 Tour Dates: "This Kills Me" (From E! Online. 30 September 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Kelly Clarkson Cancels Rest of 2015 Piece by Piece Tour Dates, Cites "Vocal Rest" as Reason (From Us Weekly. 30 September 2015, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Ben Haenow duets with Kelly Clarkson on his new single (From National Ledger. 28 September 2015, 5:26 AM, PDT)