And while the buzz is slowly beginning to die down (as the "Catch My Breath" crooner is now engaged to her boyfriend), Kelly said she's never been bothered by whispers about her sexuality. In fact, she's flattered!
"I get hit on by the hottest girls ever," Kelly told Cosmopolitan for their February issue. "Oh my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it's just not my thing. I've always batted for the boys' team."
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'Grim Sleeper,' 'Yes Men' and Iraq docs set for world premieres at Toronto Film Festival (From Hitfix. 29 July 2014, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Goes Natural, Shows Off Short Clurly 'Do! (From TooFab. 29 July 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- NBC Googles Up ‘America’s Got Talent’ Voting (From Variety - TV News. 29 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Reba McEntire Recruits Kelly Clarkson, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman to "Pray for Peace"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 22 July 2014, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Sony Music Fights Lawsuit Alleging Cheating of 'American Idol' Stars (From The Hollywood Reporter. 21 July 2014, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- American Idol Needs Better Contestants to "Capture the Imagination of the Public," Fox Exec Says (From Us Weekly. 21 July 2014, 5:02 AM, PDT)