The Bravo and "New Normal" star has revealed that she is engaged to ex-husband Gregg Leakes.
NeNe, 45, spilled the nuptial news on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," on Thursday after the host asked about her recent Tweets.
"You start tweeting out these photos," Jimmy said, showing a series of photos the star posted on New Year's Eve. "So, are you engaged? Can you say anything?"
"Well, a little after midnight, I was asked this beautiful question: 'Will you marry ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsNew Year's Eve (2011)
- Alan Thicke Weighs In On Son Robin Thicke's Marriage To Paula Patton (From Uinterview. 16 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- "Antisocial" on DVD April 22, 2014 (From SneakPeek. 15 April 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Brandy Ends Her Engagement to Music Executive Ryan Press (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2009)
- Sam Jackson Does Boy Meets World Themed Poetry Slam (From TVovermind.com. 2 April 2014, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- 'The First Non-Almost Billionaire Comic': Q&A With Hannibal Buress (From Rolling Stone. 26 March 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- The Broadway Channel Expands Into Local New York Broadcasting (From Variety - TV News. 13 March 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore Get Heated at Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion—Watch a Sneak Peek Now! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cliffhanger: Uh-oh, is Meryl Davis at risk of elimination? (From Gold Derby. 17 April 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta's’ Porsha Stewart Charged With Assault, Arrest Warrant Issued (From The Wrap. 16 April 2014, 5:35 PM, PDT)