The Bravo and "New Normal" star has revealed that she is engaged to ex-husband Gregg Leakes.
NeNe, 45, spilled the nuptial news on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon," on Thursday after the host asked about her recent Tweets.
"You start tweeting out these photos," Jimmy said, showing a series of photos the star posted on New Year's Eve. "So, are you engaged? Can you say anything?"
"Well, a little after midnight, I was asked this beautiful question: 'Will you marry ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsNew Year's Eve (2011)
- Jake Gyllenhaal Does Not Want to Talk About His Relationship With Taylor Swift, Ok? (From Popsugar. 20 March 2017, 9:18 PM, PDT)
- New Valerian Footage Travels to Alpha: City of a Thousand Planets (From MovieWeb. 20 March 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Every Shocking, Tumultuous Moment From Prince Charles and Princess Diana's Marriage (From Popsugar. 17 March 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2009)
- Han Solo Movie to Expose a Big Secret, Timeline Revealed (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Fans Petition for Good Burger 2, Will It Happen? (From MovieWeb. 17 March 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- Yvette Nicole Brown Joins ABC's Mayoral Comedy Pilot as Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 16 March 2017, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Is Lisa Rinna the New Brandi Glanville? (From BuddyTV. 29 March 2017, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- Cynthia Bailey on Whether She’d Get Back Together with Ex Husband Peter Thomas (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 7:06 AM, PDT)
- NeNe Leakes Says Her Contract's Gotta Be Richer than Kim's (Video) (From TMZ. 24 March 2017, 9:52 AM, PDT)