Quentin Tarantino loves a pop culture reference. Arguably, it's his indulgence in geekdom that's made him so beloved by, well, geeks.
College Humor (English translation: College Humour) have edited together all the pop culture references Quentin Tarantino has made throughout his filmmaking career, spanning two decades. Note the dial in the bottom right - it tells you to which decade the reference alludes.
The Douglas Sirk steak please. Cooked medium melodrama.
- Chris Villeneuve
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Horror Highlights: The Nightmare Before Christmas Nycc 2016 Pop! Vinyls, The Director’S Chair, Shortwave (From DailyDead. 24 September 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Frank Darabont Reveals When He Learned to Enjoy Filmmaking In ‘The Director’s Chair’ — Watch (From Indiewire. 23 September 2016, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Frank Darabont Reveals When He Learned to Enjoy Filmmaking In ‘The Director’s Chair’ — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 23 September 2016, 12:24 PM, PDT)
Ricky Van Veen
- 5 Places You Can See Thomas Middleditch, Besides Silicon Valley (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Criticizes Award Season Spending & Campaigning in New Video (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: Obi-Wan Kenobi's 'Star Wars' Spinoff, Martin Scorsese's 'Super Mario Bros.' and More (From Movies.com. 18 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- How ‘David’ Creator Dean Fleischer-Camp Is Bringing Auteurship to The Web (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- How ‘David’ Creator Dean Fleischer-Camp Is Bringing Auteurship to The Web (From Indiewire. 20 September 2016, 10:04 AM, PDT)
- Must Watch: Teaser Trailer for Tom Ford's Thriller 'Nocturnal Animals' (From FirstShowing.net. 15 September 2016, 11:08 AM, PDT)