Quentin Tarantino loves a pop culture reference. Arguably, it's his indulgence in geekdom that's made him so beloved by, well, geeks.
College Humor (English translation: College Humour) have edited together all the pop culture references Quentin Tarantino has made throughout his filmmaking career, spanning two decades. Note the dial in the bottom right - it tells you to which decade the reference alludes.
The Douglas Sirk steak please. Cooked medium melodrama.
- Chris Villeneuve
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Film Review: 'Free Fire' Knows That Happiness is a Warm Gun (From HollywoodChicago.com. 26 April 2017, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- 'Glass': How M. Night Shyamalan Could Redefine the Superhero Shared Universe (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 26 April 2017, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- The Most Disappointing Year in Movies (From FilmSchoolRejects. 25 April 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
Ricky Van Veen
- Shaquille O’Neal Quoting Shakespeare Is the Best Bad British Accent You’ll Hear All Day — Watch (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Shaquille O’Neal Quoting Shakespeare Is the Best Bad British Accent You’ll Hear All Day — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 21 April 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Clique; Hot Date; Swedish Dicks, Private Investigators: Pop Orders Three New TV Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 April 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Ice Mother |2017 Tribeca Film Festival Review (From ioncinema. 23 April 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- From Hell It Came (From Trailers from Hell. 14 April 2017, 7:48 PM, PDT)
- Entertainment or Propaganda? A Brief and Critical Look at 'Christian Films' (From Alt Film Guide. 14 April 2017, 4:18 PM, PDT)