Quentin Tarantino loves a pop culture reference. Arguably, it's his indulgence in geekdom that's made him so beloved by, well, geeks.
College Humor (English translation: College Humour) have edited together all the pop culture references Quentin Tarantino has made throughout his filmmaking career, spanning two decades. Note the dial in the bottom right - it tells you to which decade the reference alludes.
The Douglas Sirk steak please. Cooked medium melodrama.
- Chris Villeneuve
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2016, 6:38 PM, PST)
- Dunkirk 70mm IMAX Preview Is Coming with Star Wars: Rogue One (From MovieWeb. 5 December 2016, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Paramount’s Transformers Writers Room Dreamed Up An Idea For An R-Rated Bumblebee Movie (From We Got This Covered. 5 December 2016, 1:59 PM, PST)
Ricky Van Veen
- Watch: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2016, 10:10 PM, PDT)
- 5 Places You Can See Thomas Middleditch, Besides Silicon Valley (From PEOPLE.com. 18 September 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Criticizes Award Season Spending & Campaigning in New Video (From Indiewire. 24 August 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Still Life: Fassbinder in ’74 (From MUBI. 29 November 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Richard Linklater’s ‘Before’ Trilogy and More Coming to The Criterion Collection in February (From The Film Stage. 15 November 2016, 1:28 PM, PST)
- ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Review: Tom Ford’s Complex Suspense Thriller Is Worthy Of Hitchcock (From Deadline. 14 November 2016, 5:03 PM, PST)