Could two former lovebirds be getting back together on "Revenge"?
Based on the events seen in a preview video for the first winter episode of the show, "Power," the answer is a definite maybe. If you believe what you see, it looks like Emily (Emily VanCamp) and Aiden (Barry Sloane) are about to break up. That leaves an opening for ex-fiance Daniel (Joshua Bowman) to sneak back into Emily's life.
But can we believe anything that Emily does?
It's not likely, but that does bring up the question of why Emily needs to even pretend to get back together with Daniel at all. While the girl may still have feelings for her Grayson ex, she hasn't indicated any interest in resuming their affair. It was, after all, only part of her plot against the family.
What does the video from "Power" tell us?
Daniel is still in charge of Conrad's (Henry Czerny) company. »
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- Revenge Season 4 Victoria & Emily Huge Dynamic Shift To Happen In 2nd Half,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 22 December 2014, 12:33 PM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4 (From TVLine.com. 19 December 2014, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In ‘Bleed For This’ (From Deadline New York. 17 December 2014, 6:29 PM, PST)
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria? (From BuddyTV. 19 December 2014, 12:12 PM, PST)
- 20 Reasons Revenge Won't Be as Sexy Without Daniel Grayson (From BuzzSugar. 8 December 2014, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Revenge's Biggest Death Ever: Why it Happened and What Comes Next (From E! Online. 8 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- New Revenge Photos Show the Aftermath of Daniel’s Death (From TVovermind.com. 22 December 2014, 8:42 AM, PST)
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 11 Official Spoiler Pictures Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 20 December 2014, 12:33 PM, PST)
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 11 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 20 December 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)