Could two former lovebirds be getting back together on "Revenge"?
Based on the events seen in a preview video for the first winter episode of the show, "Power," the answer is a definite maybe. If you believe what you see, it looks like Emily (Emily VanCamp) and Aiden (Barry Sloane) are about to break up. That leaves an opening for ex-fiance Daniel (Joshua Bowman) to sneak back into Emily's life.
But can we believe anything that Emily does?
It's not likely, but that does bring up the question of why Emily needs to even pretend to get back together with Daniel at all. While the girl may still have feelings for her Grayson ex, she hasn't indicated any interest in resuming their affair. It was, after all, only part of her plot against the family.
What does the video from "Power" tell us?
Daniel is still in charge of Conrad's (Henry Czerny) company. »
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- Trailer Round-Up: Salem Season 2, Hangman, The Barn (From DailyDead. 2 March 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Ratings: Fox’s ‘Last Man on Earth’ Stands Out with Solid Sunday Start (From Variety - TV News. 2 March 2015, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Ratings: Last Man Leads Night, Once Returns Up, CBS Dramas Slip (From TVLine.com. 2 March 2015, 8:48 AM, PST)
- Chadwick Boseman talks Black Panther, says they’re in a “brainstorming phase” (From Flickeringmyth. 4 February 2015, 6:07 AM, PST)
- Emily VanCamp Admits the TV Death of Her Real-Life Boyfriend Was "Brutal and Awful" (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 'Revenge': Will Emily and Victoria survive Malcolm Black's wrath? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 16 January 2015, 3:22 PM, PST)
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.16 Photos: Natalie Brings David as Her Fourth of July Party Date (From BuddyTV. 26 February 2015, 1:39 PM, PST)
- StreamFix: 5 Ways to Fall in Love with Gillian Anderson Right Now (From Hitfix. 24 February 2015, 11:48 AM, PST)
- Madeleine Stowe Reflects on Losing Her Father to Multiple Sclerosis (From PEOPLE.com. 5 February 2015, 11:25 AM, PST)