Could two former lovebirds be getting back together on "Revenge"?
Based on the events seen in a preview video for the first winter episode of the show, "Power," the answer is a definite maybe. If you believe what you see, it looks like Emily (Emily VanCamp) and Aiden (Barry Sloane) are about to break up. That leaves an opening for ex-fiance Daniel (Joshua Bowman) to sneak back into Emily's life.
But can we believe anything that Emily does?
It's not likely, but that does bring up the question of why Emily needs to even pretend to get back together with Daniel at all. While the girl may still have feelings for her Grayson ex, she hasn't indicated any interest in resuming their affair. It was, after all, only part of her plot against the family.
What does the video from "Power" tell us?
Daniel is still in charge of Conrad's (Henry Czerny) company. »
Similar News Items"Revenge" (2011)
- 'Showrunners' doc: What happens when tempers flare on hit TV shows (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 31 October 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Revenge Season 4,Episode 6 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 31 October 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- ‘Revenge’ Star Nick Wechsler Talks His Spotify Halloween Mix: ‘It's the Darkest Stuff in My Collection’ (Audio) (From The Wrap. 31 October 2014, 10:19 AM, PDT)
- Revenge Recap: Public Relations (From TVLine.com. 26 October 2014, 8:51 PM, PDT)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles (From TVLine.com. 25 October 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris was 4th choice to host Oscars — after Ellen, Chris Rock, Julia Louis-Dreyfus (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Everybody’s Dead In New Trailer For 12 Monkeys TV Series (From We Got This Covered. 31 October 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.6 Photos: Will Victoria Be Able to Control David's Interview? (From BuddyTV. 27 October 2014, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- New Revenge Season 4,Episode 6 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 26 October 2014, 1:03 PM, PDT)