They decided to break up before the Christmas holidays, even though they had been planning to spend the festive season together.
"Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with friends in Miami," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"If Zoe was upset over the split with Bradley, she didn't show it," the. »
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsBradley Cooper (I)
- ‘War Dogs’ review: “An enjoyable, if somewhat unbelievable action/ comedy” (From The Hollywood News. 23 August 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- Deauville Opens With Brad Furman’s ‘Infiltrator,’ Pays Tribute to Michael Moore (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2016, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad Stays #1 at the Box Office for the 3rd Week in a Row (From MovieWeb. 21 August 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Watch Zoe Saldana's Hilarious Dubsmash Featuring Her Husband and Sons (From E! Online. 23 August 2016, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- More Superheroes Teased for 'Avengers: Infinity War' (From Movies.com. 22 August 2016, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- New Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Concept Art Features A Tendrilled Beast (From We Got This Covered. 22 August 2016, 12:09 PM, PDT)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- LuAnn de Lesseps Plans to Wear Three Weddings Dresses on Her Big Day (From E! Online. 10 August 2016, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Milania Giudice Made Teresa Giudice Cry (from Laughter) with Her 'Give Me Pizza, You Old Troll' Zing (From PEOPLE.com. 10 August 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Luann de Lesseps' Wedding Guest List Revealed: Find Out Which Real Housewives Made the Cut (From E! Online. 8 August 2016, 4:19 PM, PDT)