Halle Berry’s ex will not be prosecuted for any charges stemming from the Thanksgiving fight he allegedly started with Olivier Martinez — but he has to stay out of trouble for a year. Read on for more details.
Gabriel Aubry is in the clear after an office hearing on Jan. 3 determined Halle Berry‘s ex will not be prosecuted for the fight on Thanksgiving with Halle’s fiance Oliver Martinez that left him black and blue.
TMZ is reporting that the L.A. City Attorney held two office hearings — one that Halle and Olivier attended, and one a different day that Gabriel attended — and the case was eventually resolved. Even though Gabriel isn’t facing any charges, he must stay out of legal trouble for a year.
Gabriel was reportedly facing anger management classes as a possible way to deter criminal prosecution, but TMZ is reporting that the City Attorney »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Kidnap trailer: Halle Berry causes multiple deaths in search for son (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 August 2016, 3:23 AM, PDT)
- Kidnap: new trailer for Halle Berry's action thriller (From Den of Geek. 24 August 2016, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Has No Time to Wait in the Trailer for Kidnap (From Filmonic. 23 August 2016, 3:46 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- These 50 Co-Star Couples Found Love on Movie Sets—But Did Their Romances Last? (From E! Online. 11 July 2016, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Celebrates National Bikini Day With a Seriously Hot Instagram Photo (From Popsugar. 5 July 2016, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Couples Who Have Been Together the Longest (From Popsugar. 22 June 2016, 2:25 PM, PDT)