Halle Berry’s ex will not be prosecuted for any charges stemming from the Thanksgiving fight he allegedly started with Olivier Martinez — but he has to stay out of trouble for a year. Read on for more details.
Gabriel Aubry is in the clear after an office hearing on Jan. 3 determined Halle Berry‘s ex will not be prosecuted for the fight on Thanksgiving with Halle’s fiance Oliver Martinez that left him black and blue.
TMZ is reporting that the L.A. City Attorney held two office hearings — one that Halle and Olivier attended, and one a different day that Gabriel attended — and the case was eventually resolved. Even though Gabriel isn’t facing any charges, he must stay out of legal trouble for a year.
Gabriel was reportedly facing anger management classes as a possible way to deter criminal prosecution, but TMZ is reporting that the City Attorney »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- As Relativity Implodes, Filmmakers Are Left in Limbo (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)
- Gigi Hadid Looks Naturally Flawless While Out With Joe Jonas (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Media Files Bankruptcy; Film and TV Units for Sale (From Variety - Film News. 30 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry -- Duking it Out in Child Support Trial (From TMZ. 14 July 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Did Halle Berry Forget About Her Second Wedding Anniversary With Olivier Martinez? (From E! Online. 13 July 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Collider Weekly TV Guide: The Premieres of Hannibal, SENSE8, Power, and More (From Collider.com. 1 June 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)