Coca Cola’s Polar Bears are back thanks to the legendary film director Ridley Scott, who was so kind to give us another interesting look at (probably) the cutest family of polar bears in the world. In other words, we have a 6-minute feature film directed by Ridley Scott and produced by him and his late brother, Tony Scott, and yes – we definitely recommend you to check it out!
Coca-Cola has collaborated with legendary film director Ridley Scott to create a special extended 6 minute edition to introduce and give consumers an opportunity to engage with the polar bear family.
Click here to view the embedded video.
The Polar Bears tells the story of the bear family that has appeared in Coke commercials since the company’s Always Coca-Cola campaign kicked off in 1993.
As you’re about to see, the film goes through the family’s struggles and joys within an »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsRidley Scott
- Guy Lodge's DVDs and downloads (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Updated: Fourth Date Added For Ridley Scott’s ‘Gladiator’ Live At The Royal Albert Hall (From The Hollywood News. 15 March 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- New Alien: Isolation Video Game Developer Diary 'Creating the Alien' (From The Daily BLAM!. 15 March 2014)
Tony Scott (I)
- Mickey Rourke: 'Gareth Thomas movie ten times better than The Wrestler' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 5 March 2014, 5:34 AM, PST)
- Why ‘Pompeii’ Doesn’t Blow (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2014, 2:55 PM, PST)
- Odd City Entertainment’s Poster Art for ‘True Romance’ (From SoundOnSight. 20 February 2014, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Madhuri Dixit and the cast and crew of Gulaab Gang champion The Support My School Campaign (From Bollyspice. 27 February 2014, 6:41 AM, PST)
- The top 25 underappreciated films of 2009 (From Den of Geek. 19 February 2014, 5:01 AM, PST)
- Is Madison Avenue Leaving America Behind? (From Variety - TV News. 7 February 2014, 11:39 AM, PST)