Coca Cola’s Polar Bears are back thanks to the legendary film director Ridley Scott, who was so kind to give us another interesting look at (probably) the cutest family of polar bears in the world. In other words, we have a 6-minute feature film directed by Ridley Scott and produced by him and his late brother, Tony Scott, and yes – we definitely recommend you to check it out!
Coca-Cola has collaborated with legendary film director Ridley Scott to create a special extended 6 minute edition to introduce and give consumers an opportunity to engage with the polar bear family.
Click here to view the embedded video.
The Polar Bears tells the story of the bear family that has appeared in Coke commercials since the company’s Always Coca-Cola campaign kicked off in 1993.
As you’re about to see, the film goes through the family’s struggles and joys within an »
- Jeanne Standal
Similar News ItemsRidley Scott
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie (From Rolling Stone. 4 May 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Caleb Landry Jones And Rory Culkin Are Lords Of Chaos (From EmpireOnline. 4 May 2015, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Jonas Akerlund to Direct ‘Lords of Chaos’ for Ridley Scott’s Scott Free, Rsa, Vice (From Variety - Film News. 4 May 2015, 5:58 AM, PDT)
Tony Scott (I)
- 3D in the 21st Century. Come Into My World: The Dimensions of "Avatar" (From MUBI. 1 May 2015, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Karlovy Vary unveils 50th plans (From ScreenDaily. 28 April 2015, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Why 1998 Was the Best Year In Film History (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Mad Men Recap: “Lost Horizon” (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 9:06 PM, PDT)
- Check Out Duncan Studio's Spectacular Coca Cola spot "Man And Dog" (From Indiewire Television. 29 April 2015, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mad Men 7×11: Time & Life’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 27 April 2015, 1:34 AM, PDT)