With the second season of American Horror Story coming to an end (very soon), let the chatter begin as to where the third leg of this "anthology series" goes.
We kicks things off with co-creator Ryan Murphy who appears to have in mind where season three will take us.
In a chat with EW, he teased a theme he'd like to explore again and hinted at where he would like to set the story.
Read more »
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- This Lady Gaga Wax Sculpture Does The Singer No Favours (From ET Canada. 21 October 2017, 7:18 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd Shares Sweet Throwback Photo on Her Late Mother Carrie Fisher’s Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- FX TV Show Ratings (updated 10/20/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 October 2017, 6:46 PM, PDT)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger expects Twins sequel Triplets to shoot next year (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2017, 1:59 AM, PDT)
- The Terrifying True Story Behind That Lobotomy Reference in Mindhunter (From BuzzSugar. 20 October 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: This 1 Hint Could Mean Ally Is the Real Cult Leader (From BuzzSugar. 20 October 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)