Tom Cruise may have moved on from his marriage to Katie Holmes -- he's been seen on dates with restaurant manager Cynthia Jorge -- but it looks like she's still focusing on work and Suri before embarking on a new romance.
Though rumors spread this week that Holmes had found new love with Jake Gyllenhaal, sources tell Gossip Cop that the actors aren't seeing each other. Tabloids reported that Holmes and Gyllenhaal were set up by her former "Dawson's Creek" costar, Joshua Jackson.
We totally had a dream like that once, but unfortunately, it's not coming true.
Holmes and Jackson are back in touch, though -- though they didn't speak throughout her entire relationship with Tom Cruise, she did give her old pal a call after their split. "Yeah, actually," Jackson said when asked if he'd heard from Holmes. "Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi how are ya? »
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Tom Cruise -- Suicide Bombing Threat to Scientology ... 'Allah Akbar, Tom' (From TMZ. 23 July 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Theroux’s My Scientology Movie gets a new trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Everything You'll Want to Know About the Actress Who Plays Jaylah in Star Trek Beyond (From BuzzSugar. 22 July 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- TV Mvp: Riz Ahmed in "The Night Of" (From FilmExperience. 22 July 2016, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- 9/11 Musical ‘Come From Away’ Heads to Broadway in February 2017 (From The Wrap. 21 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Tom Ford’s ‘Nocturnal Animals,’ Villeneuve’s ‘Arrival,’ new Kusturica Headed for Venice (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2016, 9:42 AM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- 11 Celebrated & Iconic Seats and Sofas (From The Hollywood News. 13 July 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Ray Donovan: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 July 2016, 6:08 PM, PDT)
- Liev Schreiber On ‘Ray Donovan’: “L.A. Is One Of Those Places You Can Hide In Plain Sight” – Awardsline (From Deadline TV. 25 June 2016, 2:07 PM, PDT)