"Downton Abbey" returns for its highly-anticipated Season 3 on PBS this Sunday and fans of Thomas Barrow will delight in knowing the servant is about to face some major drama, hinged around his sexuality.
"It's the series where we really get to grips with Thomas's sexuality and the impact that must have had on him, being gay in Edwardian times," actor Rob James-Collier, who plays the valet, told Out magazine, which features the British hunk on its newest cover.
"If you're including a gay character, there's an onus and responsibility to at least show what the impact of ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- How 'Game of Thrones' Brought the Frightening Reality of the Gay Rights Fight to Westeros (From Indiewire Television. 4 May 2015, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Dame Maggie Smith's Downton Abbey character 'will never die' (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: John Singleton to make the jump to TV with FX (From SoundOnSight. 2 May 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Emilia Clarke’s ‘Spike Island’ Set for U.S. Distribution by Level 33 (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton Has the Cutest Meet and Greet on the Downton Abbey Set (From Popsugar. 13 March 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Kate Middleton Takes Her Royal Bump To The Set Of "Downton Abbey" (From TooFab. 12 March 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)