"Downton Abbey" returns for its highly-anticipated Season 3 on PBS this Sunday and fans of Thomas Barrow will delight in knowing the servant is about to face some major drama, hinged around his sexuality.
"It's the series where we really get to grips with Thomas's sexuality and the impact that must have had on him, being gay in Edwardian times," actor Rob James-Collier, who plays the valet, told Out magazine, which features the British hunk on its newest cover.
"If you're including a gay character, there's an onus and responsibility to at least show what the impact of ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Win a limited edition DVD of ‘Paddington’ with 3D sleeve (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Dr. Phil Check-in: Give Thanks for Your Family — at Least Your Father's Not 'The Breast-Pump Bandit' (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Review: Victor Frankenstein (From DailyDead. 25 November 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)
- Win A Christmas Star on Blu-ray (From HeyUGuys. 23 November 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Rob James-Collier & Michael Fox talk Downton Abbey final season (From HeyUGuys. 10 November 2015, 3:23 AM, PST)
- Downton Abbey: Final Season Six Cover Art (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 October 2015, 8:42 PM, PDT)