Though intel on American Horror Story‘s second season didn’t start trickling out until March of last year, already, here in early January, series boss Ryan Murphy is letting slip with some ideas about what he has planned for Season 3.
Whereas the first two Horror stories revolved around a fractured marriage and a malevolent insane asylum, “I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that’s a little bit more ‘evil glamour,’” Murphy told EW.com.
Along those lines, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Robert Rodriguez Q&A: 'From Dusk Till Dawn' and what's wrong with TV (From EW.com - Inside TV. 7 March 2014, 1:56 PM, PST)
- The Guest Nabs Distribution (From Dread Central. 7 March 2014, 1:38 PM, PST)
- CinePlex's X-men: Days Of Future Past Behind The Scenes Vid (From ComicBookMovie. 7 March 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- CAA Signs Taylor Kitsch (From Deadline New York. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele talks past year: 'I couldn’t have done it' without friends -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 March 2014, 9:48 AM, PST)
- 5 Horror Film Beauty Regimens Gone Wrong (From FEARnet. 4 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
Jessica Lange (I)
- 10 Frightful, Forgettable February Films (From Rolling Stone. 6 March 2014, 8:12 AM, PST)
- 5 Theories About the New Season of American Horror Story (From BuzzSugar. 5 March 2014, 4:52 PM, PST)
- 7 Actors who need to guest star on The Good Wife (From SoundOnSight. 2 March 2014, 6:25 AM, PST)