The 42-year-old even trained himself before shooting for the final time, but says it did not prove to be helpful.
"I didn't want to do that at all. So I wouldn't be constantly aware of how scared I am of drowning I had to go to a pool with this great stunt guy and dive master a couple of times a week for a month or so to train me to relax underwater without an oxygen mask," Playboy magazine quoted Damon as saying.
"That night I woke up probably four times. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- A Long Way Down DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 26 July 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- DC Sets Sights on Writer for Justice League Movie (From DailyDead. 25 July 2014, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Melanie Lynskey Talks Happy Christmas (From ShockYa. 25 July 2014, 4:09 PM, PDT)
The Bourne Supremacy (2004)
- 'The Bourne Supremacy' 10 years later: Does the action hold up? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 July 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Universal Eyes Dwayne Johnson for 'Bourne' Creator's 'The Janson Directive' (From MovieWeb. 8 July 2014, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Matt Damon Will Not Return in 'The Bourne Legacy' Sequel (From MovieWeb. 20 June 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)
That Night (1996)
- Comic-Con: Kevin Smith talks Tusk (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- 'True Blood' Recap: Eric And Pam Go After Sarah Newlin, Andy Proposes To Holly (From Uinterview. 20 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Tancharoen Will Helm The Guns Of Christmas Past (From We Got This Covered. 15 July 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)