Howie Mandel is back with new episodes of Mobbed and more flash mob hijinx. Will the the show be cancelled or will it perform well enough for Fox to finally order a full season of episodes and give it a regular spot on the schedule? We'll have to wait and see.
Below are the TV show's ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Mobbed is going to be cancelled or renewed for season three. There are currently just five episodes in season two.
These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:
Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.98 million total viewers.
Episode 02-05: Thursday, 01/10/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.23 million (+3% change). »
Similar News ItemsHowie Mandel (I)
- Meme: Russell Brand Gives the Trews On Marriage Opponents, Scott Lively Calls John Oliver a Liar, Putin Denies Meeting With Sir Elton (From The Backlot. 3 July 2014, 4:31 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season Nine Ratings (Tuesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 'Gremlins': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Horror Comedy Classic (From Moviefone. 7 June 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Howie Mandel Inks First-Look Deal With Core Media Group (From Deadline TV. 10 April 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Toby Gorman To Head FremantleMedia North America’s Unscripted Department (From Deadline TV. 21 January 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)
- Howie Mandel Gets Yet Another Reality Show (From The Wrap. 11 January 2013, 12:15 PM, PST)