The New York Knicks forward and his wife — who just married on Dec. 12, 2012 — are set to welcome another child late in the spring! Congrats to the happy family!
Amar’e Stoudemire and his wife Alexis had a big year in 2012 — they got engaged in Paris in June and got married on top of their New York City apartment on Dec. 12, 2012 (12-12-12) — and now are ringing in the new year with happy baby news!
“We’re blessed that we were able to extend our family,” Amar’e, who is a forward for the New York Kincks, told People. “We’re both huge on having a nice size family. It was something we’ve been talking about for a while. It happened naturally and at the right time so it all worked out.”
The couple, who already have three children together — Ar’e, 7,Amar’e Jr., 6, and Assata, 4 – say their kids »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Is All for Trips to the Fantasy Suite: 'It's a Good Time to Have Privacy and Let Whatever Happens, Happen' (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2016, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Blac Chyna and Kim Kardashian "Slowly Rebuilding Their Relationship" One Month After Calling Truce (From E! Online. 25 May 2016, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian West Gives the Inside Scoop on Her Glamorous European Anniversary Trip with Kanye (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2016, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Celebrate Two-Year Wedding Anniversary (From Uinterview. 25 May 2016, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Chance The Rapper Teases Future Collaboration With Kanye West (From Uinterview. 25 May 2016, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney Opens Up About Post-Beatles Depression - And How He Nearly Quit Music (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)
Catherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Watch Kate Middleton Battle the Waves With Ease While Sailing in England (From Popsugar. 25 May 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- The Best Pictures of the British Royals in 2016 - So Far! (From Popsugar. 25 May 2016, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- 20 Kate Middleton Mom Moments That Will Melt Your Heart (From Popsugar. 25 May 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)