Both stars showed off their sportier side in the Simone varsity bomber jacket — but who do You think wore it better? Vote!
It isn’t everyday that you see Kim Kardashian and Miley Cyrus sporting the same ensemble! While Kim is the queen of body con dresses, Miley’s style is much more eclectic and edgy — but it looks like they both have an affinity for the bomber jacket trend! While both Kim and Miley opted for the Simone varsity bomber jacket, they showed it off in two very different ways.
The mom-to-be opted for the sporty look back in September, when she was in New York City for Fashion Week with her future baby daddy, Kanye West. Kim dressed up the jacket, pairing it with a form-fitting black skirt, sandals and a statement necklace. A sleek ponytail completed her outfit. Even when she’s trying on the sporty style »
- Katrina Mitzeliotis
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- What You Need to Know About Kim Kardashian West’s High-Risk Pregnancy (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Says She Wants A Third Child As Her Family Express Their Concern In ‘Kuwtk’ Promo (From ET Canada. 27 March 2017, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Blue Ivy and North West's Style: How They've Become Toddler Fashion Icons (From E! Online. 27 March 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Gets Her Hair and Makeup Done For Date Night With Husband Kanye West (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Criticized for Sharing Photos of Her Children on Hood of $122,000 Car (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 March 2017, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Tyga Says 4-Year-Old Son King Cairo ‘Likes Everything I Like’: ‘Cars, Women, Jewelry’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 March 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Now Casting: Leading Roles in Nonunion ‘The Little Mermaid’ + More (From Backstage. 24 March 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Modern Pop Songs Written About Exes (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- RaeLynn’s Ready: 5 Years After ‘The Voice,’ Blake Shelton’s Protege is Finally Making Her Big Debut (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)