Everyone knows that Tarantinian dialogue includes a lot of pop culture references, but it's hard to get an idea of just how many nods to movies, TV, and music that Qt included over the years. Luckily, there's a video for that.
Also, "Django Unchained" becomes a sitcom on NBC in today's Dailies!
» 50 Movies We're All About in 2013 [NextMovie]
» Paul F. Tompkins actually does one hell of a job with Adele's "Skyfall." [Vulture]
» Every pop culture reference in Tarantino movies [Reddit]
» Trailer for "Dead Man Down" [iTunes]
» TV Spot for "Oz: The Great and Powerful" [ComingSoon]
» "Django Unchained" reimagined as a 90s-era NBC sitcom [Screen Crush]
Welcome to the Dailies, where the MTV Movies team runs down all the film and television news, odds and ends that are fit to print! From awesome fan art to obscure casting news, this is your place to feast on all the movie leftovers you didn't know you were hungry for.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsDjango Unchained (2012)
- Batman suit and Avengers: Infinity War directors revealed – Watch Fmtv’s Movie Newsgasm (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Newest Sony Leak Reveals Fifty Scripts From Michael Lynton’s Inbox (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 1:01 AM, PST)
- Al Sharpton Meets With Amy Pascal: Will Work To Address Hollywood’s “Cultural Blindness” (From Deadline New York. 18 December 2014, 1:44 PM, PST)
Paul F. Tompkins
- ‘Colbert Report’ Time Slot to be Filled by Chris Hardwick, ‘@Midnight’ for 2 Weeks (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 11:08 AM, PST)
- Chris Hardwick talks taking on New York with '@midnight' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 November 2014, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Ed Helms Knew He was Going to Get 'The Daily Show' (From Hitfix. 6 October 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
- Into The Woods Review (From The Hollywood News. 17 December 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Inherent Vice’ Hopes To Nab Big Debut In Specialty Box Office (From Deadline New York. 11 December 2014, 5:23 PM, PST)
- What does James Franco's sneaky 'Color Of Time' have to do with 'Oz?': Exclusive (From Hitfix. 9 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)