Downton Abbey’s cook is dropping into fairy tale land.
Lesley Nicol has signed onto ABC’s Once Upon a Time for a mysterious upcoming role. “As a Huge #DowntonAbbey Fan I’m very excited @lesley_nicol is coming to #OnceUponATime!” tweeted Josh Dallas, who plays Prince Charming on the show (to which Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof replied, “It is unfair that England gets to see Downton Abbey before us because we beat them in a war”).
No details yet on Nicol’s character other than she’ll have a “special connection” to the Snow White family. Hmm.
Nicol, who plays Mrs. »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Transformers cinematic universe adds two more writers (From Den of Geek. 2 June 2015, 10:12 PM, PDT)
- An Extinction Level Event Takes Place in this Thrilling First Trailer (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 2 June 2015, 3:32 PM, PDT)
- Transformers Braintrust Adds Two Female Writers (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Krakow’s Film and Music Festival composes itself (From ScreenDaily. 3 June 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Susanna Reid: it's frustrating being labelled a flirt (From The Guardian - TV News. 2 June 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Homeland’ Head Overseas for Lavish Looks (From Variety - TV News. 2 June 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Barely Lethal Director Kyle Newman Play “Save or Kill” (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Eccleston teases 'The Leftovers' Season 2 at Critics' Choice TV Awards (Exclusive Video)' (From Gold Derby. 1 June 2015, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Watch Testament Of Youth’s Kit Harington Play “Save or Kill” (From Collider.com. 1 June 2015, 10:02 AM, PDT)