Actor Fred Willard has managed to avoid a lewd-conduct trial following a summer arrest at a California adult theater because he has completed a diversion program.
Willard finished the diversion program for minor sexual offenses intended to divert offenders from the criminal justice system, the Los Angeles Times reported. The program was completed in September, according to CBS News.
In July, Willard was arrested at the Tiki Theater, an adult movie theater in Hollywood, for lewd conduct. Police allegedly caught the 73-year-old actor with his "penis exposed and in his hand." However, Willard's lawyer claimed his client didn't violate any laws while inside the theater.
Just weeks after the arrest, Willard appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" and joked about the incident, but continued to defend his innocence.
"It's the last time I'm going to listen to my wife when she says, ‘Why don't you go out and see a movie? »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsCBS News [us]
- 2015 Academy Awards to be held on February 22 (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 11:39 PM, PDT)
- THR Celebrates NY Media's Most Powerful at Four Seasons (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 April 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Half of people lie while sexting (From RealBollywood. 11 April 2014, 10:40 PM, PDT)
"Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (2009)
- Sam Jackson Does Boy Meets World Themed Poetry Slam (From TVovermind.com. 2 April 2014, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- 'The First Non-Almost Billionaire Comic': Q&A With Hannibal Buress (From Rolling Stone. 26 March 2014, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- The Broadway Channel Expands Into Local New York Broadcasting (From Variety - TV News. 13 March 2014, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Wears Amber Heard's Engagement Ring on the Red Carpet! (From Popsugar. 10 April 2014, 11:05 PM, PDT)
- Miptv round-up: Day 2 (From ScreenDaily. 8 April 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Marvel Movie Formula, 'Game of Thrones', New Blu-rays, Your Questions and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 8 April 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)