Whether he's a surly punk rocker in "The Frighteners" or getting shot by Legolas in "Return of the King," Jackson is always game to put himself front-and-center in some embarrassing way, and thanks to Reddit user KD87 we have now found Waldo… er, Jackson in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."
The user provided a gif (no doubt apprehended legally) of Jackson made up with a big ol' shnoz as a dwarf running away from Smaug, the dragon who's done an unlawful entry into the fortress at Erebor.
We wonder, though: Is he really running to get away from Smaug burning down the house all Talking Heads-like, or is he dashing to the theater lobby to get aspirin after the 48 frames-per-second made him temporarily blind? »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- Set Visit: The Russo Brothers bring gritty action to 'Captain America 2' (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 10 Hugely Underrated Fantasy TV Shows From The Last Decade (From Obsessed with Film. 6 March 2014, 12:22 PM, PST)
- Quick Breakdown of Barrel Sequence in 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' (From FirstShowing.net. 6 March 2014, 8:22 AM, PST)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Starz, BBC Team Up for New Drama Series ‘The Missing’ (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Funky Trailer for Lego The Hobbit - Buddy-Up (From GeekTyrant. 6 March 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- New Trailer for Lego The Hobbit Debuts (From Comingsoon.net. 6 March 2014)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- New Grace Of Monaco Trailer Features Nicole Kidman (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 6 March 2014, 3:40 PM, PST)
- Grace of Monaco Trailer—Watch Nicole Kidman as Grace Kelly! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Review: Grand Piano (From DailyDead. 6 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PST)