Whether he's a surly punk rocker in "The Frighteners" or getting shot by Legolas in "Return of the King," Jackson is always game to put himself front-and-center in some embarrassing way, and thanks to Reddit user KD87 we have now found Waldo… er, Jackson in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."
The user provided a gif (no doubt apprehended legally) of Jackson made up with a big ol' shnoz as a dwarf running away from Smaug, the dragon who's done an unlawful entry into the fortress at Erebor.
We wonder, though: Is he really running to get away from Smaug burning down the house all Talking Heads-like, or is he dashing to the theater lobby to get aspirin after the 48 frames-per-second made him temporarily blind? »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- New Avengers: Infinity War character, Han Solo cameo, new Blade Runner 2049 footage and more – Daily News Roundup (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 11:48 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan becomes fifth-highest grossing director of all time (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Rumor: Justice League Dark Director Search Is Reportedly Narrowed Down To These Two (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 6:06 PM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Shots from Alfred Hitchcock Sets (From TVovermind.com. 21 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Harry Potter producer teams up with the BBC for The Birds miniseries (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Tobor the Great (From Trailers from Hell. 19 August 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- "StartUp" - Welcome To The 'Darknet' (From SneakPeek. 16 August 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros., Tolkien Estate Settle Massive ‘Lord of the Rings’ Lawsuit (From Variety - Film News. 3 July 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Aussie actors, directors and technicians invited to join Oscars body (From IF.com.au. 29 June 2017, 12:34 AM, PDT)