Whether he's a surly punk rocker in "The Frighteners" or getting shot by Legolas in "Return of the King," Jackson is always game to put himself front-and-center in some embarrassing way, and thanks to Reddit user KD87 we have now found Waldo… er, Jackson in "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."
The user provided a gif (no doubt apprehended legally) of Jackson made up with a big ol' shnoz as a dwarf running away from Smaug, the dragon who's done an unlawful entry into the fortress at Erebor.
We wonder, though: Is he really running to get away from Smaug burning down the house all Talking Heads-like, or is he dashing to the theater lobby to get aspirin after the 48 frames-per-second made him temporarily blind? »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- The Most Disappointing: Our Insatiable Appetite for More (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- "The Hobbit" Finally Arrives with "The Battle of the Five Armies" (From JustPressPlay. 26 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The most satisfying movie threequels (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Avengers: Age Of Ultron Maintains Number 1 Ranking at Weekend Box Office (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 10 May 2015, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War Begins Production; Avengers: Infinity War – Parts 1 & 2 To Be Shot Completely In IMAX (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 May 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Captain American: Civil War - New Plot & Cast Details Revealed as Production Starts (From Cinelinx. 7 May 2015, 10:17 AM, PDT)
Alfred Hitchcock (I)
- Interrupted Voyages: Two Rarities at the San Francisco Silent Film Festival (From MUBI. 27 May 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Contest: Win The Food Of The Gods / Frogs, Empire Of The Ants / Jaws Of Satan Double Features on Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 26 May 2015, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Top Ten Tuesday – The Best Substitutes for Downton Abbey (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)