Poor Kristen: She’s worked so hard for Rob’s forgiveness. It’s not right that his family didn’t invite her to Christmas and welcome her back with open arms.
Kristen & Rob Spend Christmas Apart
But according to a new report by Ok! magazine, Kristen didn’t spend the holiday with Rob and his family because they haven’t fully forgiven her for her affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.
Rob’s two older sisters, Lizzy and Victoria, are especially suspicious of Kristen, 22, and after the affair, they tried to “talk Rob into ditching Kristen for good,” according to the magazine.
Rob’s Sisters Should Forgive Kristen
Yes, I get it — they’re close to Rob, »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Exclusive: Julianne Moore Behind-The-Scenes In ‘Maps To The Stars’ – On DVD & Blu-ray February 2nd (From The Hollywood News. 30 January 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- First Look At Nicole Kidman In Werner Herzog’s ‘Queen Of The Desert’ Clip (From The Hollywood News. 30 January 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: Nicole Kidman in First Clip from Werner Herzog's 'Queen of the Desert' (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 January 2015, 10:34 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Memories of Alice, part 2 by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 30 January 2015, 3:06 AM, PST)
- Still Alice – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 January 2015, 2:56 PM, PST)
- Dylan Penn Never Dated Robert Pattinson, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 29 January 2015, 11:34 AM, PST)
Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- Now Casting ‘The Huntsman’ and Upcoming Auditions (From Backstage. 29 January 2015, 7:36 AM, PST)
- Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel to Bring Back Only Two Dwarves (From Worst Previews. 29 January 2015, 1:14 AM, PST)
- Geoffrey Rush To Play ‘Oliver!’ Composer Lionel Bart In Vadim Jean’s ‘Consider Yourself’ (From Deadline New York. 28 January 2015, 1:06 PM, PST)