Every new year a multitude of resolutions are made to eat right and get back into shape -- and to help those people along with their 2013 resolves, here are five helpful diet tips from a few health-conscious celebrities.
5. Kelly Osbourne lost over 40 pounds and said what helped her was to "eat half an apple before bedtime." She told Life&Style in 2010, "They say you should never eat before you go to bed, but I've found just having a tiny little snack really helps."
4. Megan Fox says she lost her baby weight without working out by simply cutting out dairy from her diet. "I try to eat whatever I want, but I don't eat any dairy, and I guess that's the biggest diet tip," she told Us Weekly. "Try and stay away from dairy -- especially if you're a woman! It's really hard on your hormones."
3. Pamela Anderson's diet tip is to brush your teeth earlier in the »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- He’s Walking! Kim Kardashian West Shares Adorable New Photo of Son Saint (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Khloé Kardashian Talks Giving Back: ‘Big or Small, It All Counts’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 10:04 AM, PST)
- We Found It: Nicky Hilton Rothschild and Daughter Lily’s Matching Mommy and Me Kitty Flats (From PEOPLE.com. 17 January 2017, 8:30 AM, PST)
Megan Fox (I)
- ‘Fatal Attraction’ TV Series Doa at Fox (From The Wrap. 13 January 2017, 2:51 PM, PST)
- 'Fatal Attraction' TV Series Dead at Fox (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 13 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- 'Fatal Attraction' TV Series Dead at Fox (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 13 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Khloe for Drug Benders ... But Vows to Get Her Back (Video) (From TMZ. 17 January 2017, 11:41 AM, PST)
- Lamar Odom: 'I Was Basically Committing Suicide' Before Rehab (From TMZ. 17 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- How Khloe Kardashian's Fitness Journey Inspired Her to Help Others on Revenge Body: ''People Called Me the Fat, Funny Sister!'' (From E! Online. 17 January 2017, 10:30 AM, PST)