Jennifer Lawrence may be an Oscar nominee and the lead in the wildly popular Hunger Games film franchise, but she doesn't take her job too seriously.
"Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid," the actress told Vanity Fair magazine's February issue. "Everybody's like, 'How can you remain with a level head?' And I'm like, 'Why would I ever get cocky?' I'm not saving anybody's life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I'm making movies. It's stupid."
That being said, Lawrence does admit that her Hunger Games role as Katniss has trickled over into her personal life, revealing that she keeps a bow and arrow at her home. "One time I actually used it for defense. I pulled into my garage and I heard men in my house. And I was like, 'I'm not letting them take my stuff.' I had just »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- "Divergent" Star Slams Twilight's "Toxic" Love (From Dark Horizons. 12 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- New X-men: Days Of Future Past Still Revealed As Upcoming Trailer Receives Classification (From ComicBookMovie. 12 March 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Shailene Woodley Slams Twilight, Says Ya Adaptations Need To Do Better (From Cinema Blend. 12 March 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Summon The Good Karma! The Most Generous Celebs Around (From TheFabLife - Movies. 12 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Life On The Street With Billy Eichner (From Rolling Stone. 12 March 2014, 5:55 AM, PDT)
- Linksy (From FilmExperience. 12 March 2014, 5:52 AM, PDT)
Bill Maher (I)
- Tvgn To Debut Alan Thicke’s Faux Reality Series ‘Unusually Thicke’ In April (From Deadline TV. 12 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Alan Thicke’s Tvgn Reality Show to Bow in April (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Jay Leno’s TV Hall Of Fame Acceptance Speech: Video (From Deadline TV. 12 March 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)