Let's face it: Ever since he and Katy Perry broke up, Russell Brand has been a bit lost in the wilderness. Sure, he's been keeping busy with stuff like "Rock of Ages" and the voicework for the upcoming animated feature "Despicable Me 2," but really, that famous Brand joie de vivre has been sadly absent.
Which is why we're so happy to see the old Russell on full display in his audition tape for "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."
Ah, those were the good ol' days, weren't they, back when the mop-topped British beanpole was still mostly an unknown here in the United States? Then his role in Nick Stoller's 2008 hit "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" instantly made him the scruffiest, skankiest superstar of the 21st century thanks to his uniquely sneaky charm.
That charm is on full display in this completely improved audition tape, where he takes the basic idea of wanting to »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Katy Perry Banned Her Republican Parents From Attending Barack Obama's Inauguration (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 4:43 PM, PST)
- Rihanna: Ranking Her Albums From Worst To Best (From Obsessed with Film. 9 December 2013, 12:56 PM, PST)
- Ex-mtv VJ Kennedy on her new libertarian news show -- and 'hooker-in-training' Miley Cyrus (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 December 2013, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry only 'ate Cheetos and drank' post Russell Brand split (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 1:16 AM, PST)
- Motherhood not on Katy Perry's mind (From RealBollywood. 9 December 2013, 11:46 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry refused to have Russell Brand's babies as she didn't want to be controlled (From RealBollywood. 9 December 2013, 10:04 PM, PST)
Rock of Ages (2012)
- 'Hairspray' director checks into rehab (From RealBollywood. 9 December 2013, 11:56 PM, PST)
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab — ‘Hairspray’ Director In Treatment (From HollywoodLife. 9 December 2013, 7:12 PM, PST)
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, Is on "Journey to Recovery" (From E! Online. 9 December 2013, 6:18 PM, PST)